Arizer solo and V-tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking at these 2 products Arizer Solo and Arizer V-Tower. I am thinking of buying them both and have a couple of questions:

1. I don't want to be ordering extra parts in the future and i would prefer to get them just now with my order, so what would be the parts that i would need later on?

2. My idea of buying both is to have a mobile unit and a fixed unit, I am thinking that battery operated instruments die earlier and I always have a grid powered unit, would you buy only the solo or is my reasoning to get them both ok?

3. I don't need remote control or balloons, does extreme-q vape better or would i only be paying for the extra options that i don't need?

I would appreciate a thorough reply as I need to order ASAP

I have the Extreme Q and it did come with everything I needed and some things I didn't, like the remote control. We do pull out the balloon and use it sometimes when we have parties.

thanks a lot for both your replies :) so i will be getting 2 vaporizers, I will not be using the balloon or remote control and i would be saving like 90$ maybe less because the v tower has less accessories, but i want to know if the extreme q has superior vaping power in any way? it has a fan where v tower doesn't and it has something like triple temperature control i am not sure whether vtower has it or not... i was incline towards the vtower because i thought it had the same core features, what can you tell me about that?

oh it feels like Christmas here! I got the Arizer Extreme Q 230Euro and the Solo 190 Euros 420 euros total I am happy :woohoo:

okay i just setup the extreme q and tried it and all i can say is wow! what a toy! it's just amazing. the packaging is done in a great way and vaping with it is awesome. what temp do you recommend? any tips? im hitting it at 185C and filled the balloon at same temps. i think i might want thicker vapor. how do you know when your herb is done for? and how far high do you fill the cyclone bowl?. i filled it at 1/2 way so when i draw there i see the stuff sort of flying around inside the ball, should i fill to the top?

oh jeez so i'm done hitting this thing for the time, but maybe will do again in half hour or more, do you think i must shut it off or just keep it at the temp it's at for faster vaping? will it be ruining my weed while it sits in the bowl? oh jeez i'm hiiiigh that thing surely works

so i increased the amount of weed and raised temp gradually to 220C it is hitting great but from what i'm reading, it seems high but for the feel, I love it, I guess it is because i am used for tha burn feel from smoking joints, some maybe gradually i will like it at lower? anyway, I know i aM OVERDOING THIS BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU CANNOT OVERDO mj CAN YOU? (sorry caps lock by mistake) anyway, I am high red eyes and still hitting LMAO i never thought vaping was that good, as first experience, it's like night and day to me

I am too high to go and try the solo now LOL I had it charged and all

Those vapes will knock yiu on your butt. Ha-ha. I love my solo, and the arizer air as well. The first few hits of a fresh bowl!!! Amazing flavor!

I have the Extreme Q and it did come with everything I needed and some things I didn't, like the remote control. We do pull out the balloon and use it sometimes when we have parties.

hah it's funny, that's because i loved this remote more than i thought I would, because of all the buttons, I have not yet memorized how to use the buttons on the vape for different options, remote is simpler, and i liked the bag so much, i think i like it more than the whip so far i think i was able to concentrate the hits more in the bags, well, it's my first day and i need much more experience :D

I don't use those vapes but temps are temps....

I use 183C for my first smoking session temperature and then move on to 208C before empting the bowl.

>215C is pushing up into combustion temps

:vap_smiley::48::vap_smiley:

I use 183C for my first smoking session temperature and then move on to 208C before empting the bowl.

185 seems like it is hardly giving any vapor so i am starting at 190. I heard that the extremeq needs to be set a little higher than other vapes because there is a difference between the core temp and the heating bowl temps which i think is true because the heating bowl is completely exposed. anyway, a minor combustion is not that bad is it?

For you, no.

It would be more apparent to someone with weaker or lung issues as vapor is easier on the lungs than "smoke" .

I like to take a few combustion hits after a vape but I use a pipe/bubbler/J to do it not a hot vape

Also the taste will be ruined with smoke.

ENJOY :vap_smiley:

192c start to finish for me. mixed half way though, discard when flavor changes. (i use remnants in my edibles.)

well i am still getting a hold of it. It seems like vaping at 185 is barely doing nything and at 202 is awesome, a couple of questions come to mind:
-for how long do you let the bowl heat before you puff, and how long between puffs?
-how much do you grind and pack the bowl?
maybe theres something i need to do otherwise. maybe my weed needs to be drier, i am unsure atm

I'm in the boat with joe, i don't use that vape, but in general around 385f-415f (i go the mid to low of this) with a lightly packed (not loose, not so tight it changes air flow much) chamber should do it. once the unit is up to temp it should maintain it. i do long slow drags. you won't feel it, just go slow, and you'll see the vapor on exhale. it's more a flavor on inhale, than a traditional "feel" of a burning hit.

changes in temp + - will directly change the taste and volume of the vapor, and this will also vary how long your material lasts. lower temp, less vapor, longer session.

202 with a nicely packed chamber should be rocking it. the moisture in the material just gets turned to vapor and you inhale it, i'd imagine the wetter material has more flavor, but will produce some ammt of steam.

I use a regular grinder, its a Sharp Stone, but nothing special.

A very light pack, (well described above) is my suggestion (too)
You can pack plenty more in but it wont heat as evenly and in the end, I feel I don't get the same vapor to weed ratio (over pack = inefficient)

I must retract my earlier statement about "it shouldn't matter what vape, temps are temps" it matters A LOT!

I use S&B's Mighty and Crafty. :volcano vaporizer:
S&B's design pre-heats the air before passing it through the (also) heated herb.
Most units pass "cold" air through heated herb.

Depending on where each unit is reading the temp from is another huge variable.
If, and I do/can, one notices a difference in the vapor output from a 3 to 5 degree shift in temps, and then the real possibility of a 10 or more degree discrepancy between manufacturers... LOTS of variables.

:48:

Latest posts

Back