MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
Well guys, here it is.....my setup and grow info:D :D :D
First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who had patience with a NOOB and took the time to help out... it was not in vain

GROW ROOM SETUP- My room is a closet located in the laundry room. It is 6ft x 4ft x 8ft high. I had to add outlets for power since there were none but that was no problem. I use a bucket warmer submerged in water to provide humidity and help regulate temperature. It is controlled with a light timer. It took some playing with to get the levels right ,but after i figured it out it was easy to adjust. I also have an old CO2 tank that i fill with dry ice and leak into the room but i have yet to use it since my plants started growing sooo fast.this was a spur -of-the moment idea so i made my grow tub out of ply wood i had here at the house and then coated it with liquid latex but i will be buying large rubbermaid tubs for next grow. I cut 3 5" holes on the bottom and covered them with some screen i tore off my window(lolol) and covered the screen with a butt load of MG perlite. My soil consist of a 6" layer of regular potting siol mixed heavily with perlite and an upper layer of MG 3 month feed potting mix that is 10" deep also mixed heavily with perlite for an over all depth of 16". Before I planted anything i watered really heavy and allowed to drain all day and planted 3 days later.

GR setup.JPG

GR setup (3).JPG

GR setup (4).JPG

GR setup (8).JPG

GR setup (10).JPG

GR setup (9).JPG

LIGHTS AND VENITATION- I had a buch of old 4 lamp floro fixtures and decided to take them apart and mount them all to one board since i knew i would have to raise them every day(sometimes twice a day).The board holds 12 T12's.....6 40watt coolwhites and 6 40watt OTT-lights. The OTT-light is a bulb that claims to be a natural light supplement. I gotta say i really like em'. For ventilation, there just happened to be an air duct be hind the wall........so i cut a hole in it and glued a peanut can that i cut the bottom out of to the duct since i did'nt have any real duct tubing. I also found this little weather sensor that measures temp/humidity and records highs and lows for the day and sends it to this little display i keep in my bedroom.

GR setup (15).JPG

GR setup (16).JPG

GR setup (17).JPG

GR setup (14).JPG

GR setup (18).JPG

GR setup (11).JPG

GR setup (13).JPG

NOW FOR THE POT !!!

Once i got the temp/humidity where i wanted it and felt that the soil had drained enough I planted 8 seeds.....bag seeds......but at least they were good bags. The seeds sprouted 4-5 days later and all i've had to do since then is water them.

2nd week (9).JPG

2nd week (7).JPG

2nd week (8).JPG

2nd week (10).JPG

2nd week (11).JPG

2nd week (13).JPG

2nd week (14).JPG

2nd week (17).JPG

2nd week (18).JPG

2nd week (19).JPG

Looking good... Sweet setup... Great build....

:D 2ND WEEK:D

I decided to try to use perlite to reflect as mush light from the soil as possible. I also started a weekly foliar feed with FLORALICIOUS GROW.

2nd week (27).JPG

2nd week (36).JPG

2nd week (40).JPG

2nd week (41).JPG

2nd week (37).JPG

:D 3RD WEEK:D

STILL GROWIN" STRONG !!! At this point I only water once a week. I also rebuilt my little fan board;)

3rd week (9).JPG

3rd week (11).JPG

3rd week (14).JPG

3rd week (15).JPG

3rd week (10).JPG

3rd week (16).JPG

3rd week (17).JPG

3rd week (19).JPG

3rd week (21).JPG

:D :D :D
man these thing must love me !!!! they're actually alot bigger that that now. I'll take a few more pics reall soon;)

:D OK,.. So it's the begining of week 5:D

MORE PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I think i'll give them more room next time:holysheep:
I never expected them to grow like this:eek: :ccc: :yay: :bong1: :aok: :guitar:

week5 001.JPG

week5 002.JPG

week5 003.JPG

week5 004.JPG

week5 005.JPG

week5 006.JPG

week5 007.JPG

well,.. they're about 20-22" tall now and stinkin' like hell. I can only dream of the puff they wiil produce.this grow will get me better equipment for the next and prolly some good strains/clones. still don't know the sexes yet ,but i inspect them every day...any pointers or tips for floro flowering ???thanks

Wow nice job. I like the DIY approach thats awesome. I'm in the same boat attempting to get better equipment as and when I can. Keep doing what you are doing the plants look great. Only suggestion I could make is trying to get those bulbs as close as possible, even touching if you can without burning the plant.

Tater said:
Wow nice job. I like the DIY approach thats awesome. I'm in the same boat attempting to get better equipment as and when I can. Keep doing what you are doing the plants look great. Only suggestion I could make is trying to get those bulbs as close as possible, even touching if you can without burning the plant.
the lights are raised to take pics only.they're usually 2-3 " away.

Great grow man, I'll try my best to stay tuned I tend to forget LOL who knows why I forget things. Too much spliff :D

Man what a sweet garden of mj ladies.

Saw your problem with humidity in Timmy's thread, went looking for stuff for ya. First at $60 is a small electric dehumidifier, which is really your best bet. You could set it up on a timer to only run occasionally.
http://www.smarthome.com/32612.html
They also make nonelectric ones that are linked from that page for like $20, they don't work as fast or hold as much water but may be good enough for your situation.

Larnek said:
Saw your problem with humidity in Timmy's thread, went looking for stuff for ya. First at $60 is a small electric dehumidifier, which is really your best bet. You could set it up on a timer to only run occasionally.
http://www.smarthome.com/32612.html
They also make nonelectric ones that are linked from that page for like $20, they don't work as fast or hold as much water but may be good enough for your situation.
thanks man:D ... I love all you helpful people. i also need a small heater cause the temps drop below 60 when the lights go off:)

well, I found 2 males....2 out of 10 ain't bad .I'm pretty sure the rest are females, but it's too early to tell for hermies

Latest posts

Back