Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
sexytricks said:
its great when the kidz win all seeds for the seedlings keep the good work up :D cu 2moz feel like o cake to celabrate:hubba: :hubba: 4n

:huh:

Astro, the DaBuddha is a GREAT vape. I love it. It had a little accident when the cord caught on one of my dog's legs and it slammed to the floor, breaking the heater cover. Fortunately, the new replacement cover came today, so I'm gonna vape up here in just a few minutes and pretend I was here for the 4:20 BIU!

I really love the DaBuddha. Did a lot of research before buying it. Many good ones out there in the $150 price range, but I liked this one best. On the website is a comparison chart on all the different parts used. Very informative.

Plus, it comes with a fantastic hemp bag, thickly padded, and the glass fittings are ground, so fit nice and tight. Easy to fill, no spillage, easy to change screen, and unit doesn't get hot in your hand.

The temperature control is extremely steady, and once you have the "sweet spot" it's great. But, that sweet spot depends on how wet the herb is. I change the control only when I change pot, and go from a dryer one to a wetter one.

The other thing I like is that they have quite a few add-ons I can get for the vape, including an ice chamber and custom blown glass knobs, and whip ends. It's definitely a quality unit, has a nice weight to it, not tippy at all.

I could not be happier with my purchase.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

sexytricks bong picture?

would love to get me:hubba: lips around one of them it sonds like a nice piece of kit :giggle: an vape 420 i ll av to check them out soon :watchplant: :woohoo: coming my way soon :) :hubba: an av a:smoke1:

UKgirl420 said:
goodevening BHC

painterdude ,,are you refering to the show "my family" if so ,,that is sooo funny :rofl:

and uk420jnr is in scotland tonight ,,for a fight ,,sitting here anxiousley with my :bong: and :48:
let ya know how he does ,,

Yes, 'My Family' is GREAT....and the dentist is now this detective on Mystery...but I keep thinking he is a dentist and that screws up my mind

don't know what to say about UKjnr, other than I hope he doesn't get hurt, beats the living crap out of his opponent and wins in a landslide

and MOM.....my VA psychiatrist went whacko and got relieved of duty and put on a medical leave...so I think the Army didn't take care of business, they should have just gotten rid of this person, kicked him out on a Medical and found themselves another dude to play with their soldier's heads

hey sexytricks, nice avitar......wanna join the club? check it out with DUCK, he knows everything you need to do....and he's sooooooooo funny....

astrobud said:
hi bhc, thought id stop by and say high, im taking a bong break then putting up tools for the night, more floor work tomarrow after work. hey mo mama what was wrong with your buddah, im thinking of buying one(thanks duck) just want to make sure its right. anyway i rolled a joint big enough for sm, tc, p dude, chris, uk and 4u, ozzy, mo mama,im sure i missed some but man this joint is big:D . later friends

hey ASTRO my friend, isn't it soooooooooo weird trying to remember everybody's name.......AND......you have this guilt about FORGETTING somebody......I'm guessing here, because this is what I've gone thru in the past......looks like sm passes it to tc and then I get thirdzees and pass it on to the marine corps.....thanks astro, cough....cough....really cough....wow astro, that's some gooooooooooooooood mota.....

sexytricks said:
would love to get me lips around one of them it sonds like a nice piece of kit \ an vape 420 i ll av to check them out soon :woohoo: coming my way soon :) :hubba: an av a

:confused2::bolt::bong1: :bongin: :fly: :stoned: :confused2:

P'Dude---how's it goin', gasman???
How's about a picture pretty soon? I'm havin' withdrawals...

UKG, HURRAH for UKJR's Scotland Win!!!!
I'm still so jealous you get to just drive to SCOTLAND for a meet. Wow....

Is it true what they say they don't wear beneath their kilts? <G>

Hi Ozzy!!!! Waving at you down there....BIU yet? I've got the vape warming up (only 3 minute max warm up time!) and gonna toss in the last little piece of bubble hash with some WWF2 bud. Yummmmmmmm! And soon, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

SM, this hit's for you, babe!

Mojavemama is addicted to P-dude's pretty pictures that just sounds x-rated:giggle:

:bong::bong:I'm with you Duck :stoned::confused::fly:

4u you are the first poster I have seen that stuttered posting 10816-10820

That is a draw back of the vapes in 3 min I have 3 bong hits and be :fly:

painterdude said:
hey sexytricks, nice avitar......wanna join the club? check it out with DUCK, he knows everything you need to do....and he's sooooooooo funny....
thank you :)

Good Night/Morning BHCers If you can't get high at least catch a buzz:p

morn bhc, wanted to say hi b4 i get ready to go to work for my break and then come home and work on the floor some more. a special thanks to mojave mama and pc duck for the vape info, ill be ordering the buddha today. pee dude i think ill just start saying everyone in the bhc, simplify man:) good morn sm and ill catch you guys later

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

sunny and 47f reaching to the mid 60's

Astrobud:yay:eek:n the DaBuddha.:yay: checkout their downstems if you have a bong. These allow you to use your bong with it. I do not order one originally and am waiting on it now.

Saturday morning Wake and Bake session. Please enjoy your Daily Daze.

:yay: Sunny and 70* today get to enjoy the Sun.

:ciao: 4u2..checking in..

:bong:

Have a great Day everyone

mojavemama said:
UKG, HURRAH for UKJR's Scotland Win!!!!
I'm still so jealous you get to just drive to SCOTLAND for a meet. Wow....

Is it true what they say they don't wear beneath their kilts? <G>

thanks mojave ,,and pdude

but i didnt get to drive down to scotland this time ,,he went with the club ,,mum sat at home anxiousley biting her finger nails down to the quick

and not sure about the kilt thing but im quite sure its true ,,next time im in the highlands ill check :giggle:

well a new day has dawn ,,and must be time to BIU :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back