Anyone have comments on the Greenlight Vapes HENail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
are you looking for a travel rig? or something for home?

I have basically the one you posted for over a year now but it is labeled Pulsar Hand Enail... IMO its good for 1 person... battery def is an issue with more then 1 person and will die pretty quick if theres more then 2 people...

Something for home. Although, I like rechargeable over being tethered to a plug.

It's just me smoking.

For herb, I have an Arizer Extreme that I never use. The Arizer Solo gets every day use. The Extreme is just too big and cumbersome for one person.

I like the water blubbler on the HENail but more water would be nice. I am using an older Seego VHit Glacier for rosin right now and it works OK but I saw this in another forum and it looked pretty nice.

I noticed that many of the ebay auctions state that the item is a "non-branded" version of the Green Light Vapes. I wonder just how different they are.

I noticed the manufacturer sells them for $125. Some head shops are close to the same. Some of the other 'branded' versions are about $70. The one in the link above is only $15 with free shipping from China.

One thing I have learned in life is that if something appears too good to be true..... rush out and buy it. :) So, I ordered one of those $15 models. We'll see (if I even get it, which I doubt).

Meanwhile, I am going to look for one in the $60 range (is that about what yours was?) and see what I can find.

Thanks for the info.

I like the hot box one with two bowls, one for dry dank and one for was etc. I have only had it a month but i really like it.

http://eovape.com/

ps don't ever google hot box if your a 65 year old woman... i bout died. don't do it. My eyes are bleeding.

I like the hot box one with two bowls, one for dry dank and one for was etc. I have only had it a month but i really like it.

http://eovape.com/

ps don't ever google hot box if your a 65 year old woman... i bout died. don't do it. My eyes are bleeding.

ROTFLMAO

Well, I'm not a 65 year old woman but I'll take your word for it and keep those words out of my search box. LOL

I got it for $70-75 I believe Hacker... got it basically at cost from thacheese at purple raccoon vapors...

Wow!. I am impressed. The seller on eBay from China was banned so I bought another one from a USA seller and got it today. About $75.

Pretty sweet. It's a branded Greenlight (or so it says). Very nice unit. Strong magnetic stand. Super thick glass mouthpiece. Super magnet on the carb cap handle makes it usable from straight up or sideways.

Very nice case. Even has a Greenlightvapes lanyard attached. Cutout foam inside with a silicone dab cup, and 3 tips/nails/whatever. A titanium, a quartz and a ceramic. Decent hinges. Plastic molded but metal pins.

I charged it fully before using and I would say this thing works great. The water bubbler could be more. It only holds a few drops of water. And, I have clogged the mouthpiece already. LOL

Carb cap is great quality and works A-OK.

I am a little clumsy using it. My old blind *** can't see it up that close so I couldn't see when the dab came off the dabber and so I couldn't put the carb on and the unit tilted because I needed 2 hands to dab and carb and it tilted too far and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Definitely need one hand to hold it. So, I found it a little easier to fill the nail with a dab, put the carb on and wait the 25 seconds until it hits GREEN. Then, I find I get 2 awesome hits in a row, holding it with one hand and operating the cab cap with the other.

Overall, I give this an A+. I am very happy and...... nothing makes me happy. ;)

"Overall, I give this an A+. I am very happy and...... nothing makes me happy. "-----Hackerman

you make me happy. LOLOL

awesome Hacker... the quartz and ceramic nails didn't come with the one I have... just a couple of Titanium ones... :48:

Latest posts

Back