Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep,,i know SM from before. She lives fairly close to WeedHopper around the Big D.

Hey neighbor wh, are you happy? :D. I am.

High g13, man that was so long ago. Chat was a riot. good times.

Joe, enjoy your ride! I will live vicariously through you. You'd think I was still living in the mountains with the amount of snow that we have gotten this year. I hear it is the worst winter in 30 years. Jeez Louise, the freeway was closed last week for 2 days, stranding hundreds of truckers and travelers.

Thanks for the advise on the light. Looking forward to doing a little run with just the LED.

Joe, enjoy your ride! I will live vicariously through you. You'd think I was still living in the mountains with the amount of snow that we have gotten this year. I hear it is the worst winter in 30 years. Jeez Louise, the freeway was closed last week for 2 days, stranding hundreds of truckers and travelers.

Thanks for the advise on the light. Looking forward to doing a little run with just the LED.

This is the worst winter in 60 years here.. THG, how was it this winter up in Idaho, did they get as much snow as usual? Pretty cool march yesterday huh?

The winter that we had snow on the ground for 80 days or something... It will be easy to prune roses this year, just cut um off at the ground... woo hoo.

Hey mr fist, did i see you run thru here?

We are already mowing the greens here, been so warm .

Duck, I think you guys in the Great Lakes area deserved a good winter.

Meanwhile here in eastern Oregon, we have had the worst winter in over 100 years. I still have over a foot of snow in most places. We had a bunch of damage to the deck and patio covers when the snow slid off the roof. Also tore the electrical line away from the house. A section of the barn roof collapsed. The shed roof is leaking. LOL--It was about this time last year that we first looked at this home. There was just the slightest skiff of snow on the ground. I was excited about being able to spend a winter without feet of snow......sigh.

My place in Idaho also got way more snow than average...and they usually get a lot of snow. I don't anticipate that I will be able to get into my place there until April sometime.

Mr. Fist, good to see ya. Duck, enjoy your weather.

Latest posts

Back