Peyote Purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just grew out 2 Cannabiogen Purple Mexican seeds and got 2 distinct phenotypes - 1 short squatty Indica with fat leaves and 1 tall lanky Sativa with thin leaves. I know the strains are different, but also kind of similar - be interested if you get differing phenotypes on the Peyote Purple. Potency and yield were/are good on both plants.

holy cow bomb---PEYOTE PURPLE---great strain name---love me the purps---look forward to your expedition journal :watchplant::48:

Thanks OS! It's supposed to be a stabilized bubba kush. Can't wait to get them!

Contact me via kik messenger at (zeguol) text or call +1 909 474 7904 we have all top quality strains at affordable prices.

We are professional growers
and sell to our customers directly at
affordable prices we are sure of the quality of our strains.....

*** OG Kush ***

1 ounce for $ 220
1/8 pound for $410
1/4 pound for $600
1/2 pound for $1600
1 pound for $2500

*** ak47 ***

1 ounce for $ 240
1/8 pound for $380
1/4 pound for $550
1/2 pound for $1500
1 pound for $2300

*** White Widow ***

1 ounce for $ 210
1/8 pound for $350
1/4 pound for $500
1/2 pound for $1600
1 pound for $2500

*** Afgan Kush ***

1 ounce for $ 220
1/8 pound for $400
1/4 pound for $750
1/2 pound for $1500
1 pound for $2300

*** Purple kush ***

1 ounce for $ 230
1/8 pound for $380
1/4 pound for $700
1/2 pound for $1400
1 pound for $2100

*** Retailing ***

skunk $170 for 10g.
marijuana $120 for 10g.
bubba kush $220 for 100g

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

:clap:Omg I'm texting you right now!!!

:stuff-1125699181_i_

Decided I'm going to work this line a lil more. From what I can gather its not too potent and has a lower yield. I'm going to outcross it to a few indicas then bx to the PP then do a lil inbreeding to the bx for a few generations to try and increase yield and potency.

Since I'm limited on space this lil project will probably take years to get the results I want. I'll do a thread and document my project.

Fathers that I'm considering so far-

Pakistani chitral kush
Pre 98 bubba x pck
Northern lights f2
Durango kush

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I grew a few of them outdoors and someone decided to pull them out of the ground for me about 3 weeks into flower. I can tell you this though peyote purple is a pheno of bubba kush and is the most beautiful bud I have ever seen.
Completely frosted with long trichomes with small heads but very frosty and unique looking. Look on youtube under medicropper and look for his peyote purple finished flowers also look under youtube and search for peyote purple reviews and the first one to show up will be under custom grow 420 and his review of medicroppers peyote purple grow. I think you will be more than impressed.

I grew a few of them outdoors and someone decided to pull them out of the ground for me about 3 weeks into flower. I can tell you this though peyote purple is a pheno of bubba kush and is the most beautiful bud I have ever seen.
Completely frosted with long trichomes with small heads but very frosty and unique looking. Look on youtube under medicropper and look for his peyote purple finished flowers also look under youtube and search for peyote purple reviews and the first one to show up will be under custom grow 420 and his review of medicroppers peyote purple grow. I think you will be more than impressed.

Believe me if there's a video of PP I've watched it:D. I've fell in love with this strain. Kind of obssessed with it lol.

Peyote is a worked line and is pretty much feminised though they sell it as a regular 97% turn out female. Also exotic genetics has worked with peyote crossings you might want to look into 1 is called spirit in the sky, also cannabiogen, the original peyote breeder also has crosses with their peyote purple to increase its potency.

Can't wait to see what you wind up with BBP

Latest posts

Back