18 Great White Shark clones 165w LED Vganic Super Crop Style Dr. ROB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know the deal Solar Storm 220 LED im running two groups of ladies taking turns to flower day shift will have 9 clones as the night shift. Using coco hair bottled water General organics go box complete Vganic line up. MyC02 box. Panda black/white film. Black Plastic as tray. N thats it no PH ppm or even humidity meters just temp gauge.

Super cropping this girls i took the cuttings late into flowering. I hope they all make it. They got lots of roots and im ready to transfer them into their first pots

The GreatWhiteShark clones come from an original seed
She is white widow x skunk. Mix. Brazilian mexican colombian sativas and indian and Afghanistan indica hybid. Grows great see my other journals.

View attachment 20161219_052643.jpg

that is one hairy strain. i checked out a couple of your grows. nice! are they about 3 weeks in flower now? why did u take them so late? your putting them in 24 hour light now, do u like revegging your clones?? thanks

I have cloned that late into flower with good success...just gonna have to wait for the reveg....I had the time so it was not an issue. Good luck and green mojo.

revegging an entire set of clones for a run is def not the most ideal start... do you have any other clones??

by the time they reveg and then flower you may have some smoke for 4th of July... IME it would be faster to harvest by starting any 10 week strain from seed vs total reveg...

What up family. I had to cut the babiea before they were transplanted. For business reason. I had to leave the city and could not keep them.

As far as taking too long to reveg. It depends on many factors like strain, growing conditions and how far they were into flower when making clones.

I have done clones of flower nug almost done Green Crack and they came around like a regular clone they just start shooting new branches with crystals and all lol before you know it. Is just another plant in your garden except now it is growing bushier. Thats why of the technique name "Monster Cropping" uall can google it if u want to know more. But the basics are that u make clones from a flowoering plant about 2 or 3 weeks into it. NOT all of the will take off so you gotta make twice as many cutting. The result is a plant that is much bushier and bigger yields. Ihave also try doing this with Chem Dog 4. By the way my green crack had the fattest colas of my group i had about 50 plants with genetics from oaksterdam bluedream bubba kush purple dog super silver haze grandaddy purple chemdog mazar sherif fire og kush see u around

did that google search of super cropping like you suggested and in not one of the links did it ever even mention using flowering clones...? might wanna do some reading to get your facts straight Dr... :48:

Hey Dr... how you doing? They look cute like little topiaries... I have never seen that before.. Keep taking pics for us to see the progress. Green and flowering mojo!

Here ya all is some pics of reveg .
00266a87998a6a4638b51d365b4b2725.jpg
60ae20f3314410bb41a9393b68064a85.jpg
30dac3826526466476950058307aef0c.jpg
81a9e8ec0d834e6dd8b02a953d514a7f.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blo...hnique-to-increase-yields-and-efficiency-n209

WHAT IS MONSTER CROPPING?

Monster cropping is a relatively new training technique and is also known as Flowering Clones. It works from the phenomenon that clones taken from a flowering plant grow extremely bushy when they are reverted into vegetation phase. Monster cropping can also be successful when growing outdoors, or in a greenhouse.

HOW TO REVERT FLOWERING CLONES INTO VEGETATION

The optimal timeframe to take your “Monster-Cuttings” is around 2-3 weeks after switching to 12/12. When you see the formation of the first buds, it’s time to take your cuttings. Place them into a glass of water for some time to ensure that no air to enters the vascular system.

Now, you simply switch back to the light cycle you prefer for vegetating your clones, meaning 18/6, 20/4, or 24/0. You don’t need a lot of light intensity at this point. CFL’s with a daylight or “cool white” light spectrum get the job done. If you remove buds of your clones at this point, they will revert into the vegetation state.

guys revegging a plant is not something new...

I hope ya still have them clones Dr bc I wanna see how long it takes ya to get them done flowering... :48:

buzzyman how long did it take ya to get that plant that big? is that a 5 gal pot? how much you plan to pull off her???

She's been growing 4 weeks now . And who knows lol what I get I won't complain😃

She's been growing 4 weeks now . And who knows lol what I get I won't complain😃

well what do ya normally pull off your "MONSTERS"? the whole point of this is increased yield is it not?? other wise you are for sure wasting time, nutes, power if the yield is not improving A LOT...

Normally outside I get a lb or more a piece. Guess I'll see inside what it actually yields inside. I'm an outdoors man first grow inside
938aae284ba869ed07f757a6813641eb.jpg
the reveg clones took a couple weeks to root and reveg. And why u such an ******* anyway?

In other words go waste your time not mine . I'll always grow how u want to. I don't waste my time .

HaHa no one is wasting your time but YOU....

So at least half that vegging plant on page 1 will yield nugs worthy of only the trim pile indoors... sorry but thats the truth... if you don't trim off that lower growth your gonna be very disappointed with the end results... If you disagree please start a journal and i'll be the first subscribe...

I'm still lost as to how this method makes any sense even....? you don't have solid evidence of increased yield but your increasing veg time, power usage and nutes...? def sounds like a solid plan...

IMHO revegging should be basically a last ditch effort at keeping a plant... and its certainly not how I would EVER start my entire next run...

Latest posts

Back