Deltas Organic Tent Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are going well - buds are starting to fatten.

However - I can tell at this stage I have a ways to go before I have things
" dialled in". I could easily have squeezed more plants into my space to better utilise the area.

I know from my previous grow that 3 plants grown in 19 Litre containers completely fills a tent this size.

Because I have a large batch of seeds this time around I wanted to grow a wide variety of strains to find those with the most vigorous growth and highest yield/potency.

I will be experimenting some more with plant numbers and larger container sizes on my next grow to use my tent more economically.
I bought some 7.5 litre felt pots which I will transfer my current vegging plants into any day now.

If I can get ten ounces from this cycle I will be happy- but am pretty confident I can do better next time around

Good assessment.

Harvest came and went. I learned a lot from my mistakes. My pots were too small and bug problems reduced my yields in the end but I am happy with the quality of the smoke.
The Cream Caramel came out great after 60 days exactly.View attachment IMAG1875.jpg

View attachment IMAG1883.jpg

My next batch have moved into the flower room now after vegging outside for three months. So coming up I've got Melon Gum, Lucky No Slevin, Landysh, Lost Coast Hashplant and Blue Mataro

Haven't updated for awhile but things are ripening nicely in my tent.

Currently day 53 of flower. Trichs are mostly clear but just turning opaque now.

Still finding issues in general with pests and ph related problems.
Can't seem to keep em green when I switch to flower from veg.:hairpull:
I think possibly some temp/light related stress and/or lack of nutrient problems. Hoping to address these issues in my next grow currently in planning stages. :smoke1:

Came home last night and found my bulb had blown so my plants have missed one light cycle but it's probably not the end of the world..new bulb installed now so Ill post some pics when they switch on tonite.

Latest posts

Back