Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

:cool:hello all. i see there are not to many threads on making hash so i thought i would start another. you will need the following items:

1) clean jar with lid
2) isopropyl rubbing alcohol
3) coffee filters
4) plate or glass pan
5) bud or leaf trimmings
6) razor blade

First you want to take your bud & leaf trimmings crush them up and place in bottom of jar. Then take your iso and fill the jar up 1 to 2 inches over your bud & leaf trimmings. Put the lid on the jar and shake well for 2 minutes. Get your plate or glass pan and coffee filters. Take 3 or 4 filters put them together and dump your mixture into the filters. Be sure to try and fold the top of the filters together after adding the mixture this will prevent your filters from letting your liquid drip out the top. Let all the liquid drain through the filters onto the plate or glass pan. once this is done let the iso evaporate in the plate or pan and there you have it. Take your razor blade and scrape the hash from the plate or pan and its time to smoke. REMEMBER the better the bud and trimmings the better your hash will be. any questions please email me. ENJOY:p

Yes man thank you, finally a way to make some hash that is easy and doesnt involve a potential bomb hazord/cooking melt down

I have a lot of shake from a friends grow, cant wait to try that method.... jus one question ? so after all the mixing and shakeing i just put the coffee filters at the opening of the jar? and let it seep through that onto the pan/plate? and is nromal rubbing alcohol the same thing as the kind your talking about?

whats up The Haze One. take and hold the filters in one hand and the jar in the other. pour your mixture into the filters. or you can set your filters on your plate or pan and pour the mixture in the filters then pic them up and let drain. be sure to fold the top of the filters over after getting your mixture in them as they will become weak from being wet. yes regular rubbing alcohol. i got mine at wegmans 91% isopropyl. worked great.

whats up Hick. this doesn't turn to oil though. i think you have to cook it to get the oil don't ya? depending on the quality of bud and leaf trimmings i have made it a few times with differnt results each time.
(1) when i used nothing but bud it came out like a long stick of candy very sticky and black with a slight tint of green. looked and tasted just like hash. very good.
(2) when i used nothing but leaf trimmings it came out like powder and i put it in a cig wrapper wrapped it up tight and put a piece of tape around it and stuck it in the heel of my shoe. 1 hour later a piece of solid hash. not as good as the bud though.

hmmm very interesting indeed. I have already started the process so I will definatly give my final verdict on it once its done fully evaporating ..... looks like it could work so far

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up Hick. this doesn't turn to oil though. i think you have to cook it to get the oil don't ya? depending on the quality of bud and leaf trimmings i have made it a few times with different results each time.
(1) when i used nothing but bud it came out like a long stick of candy very sticky and black with a slight tint of green. looked and tasted just like hash. very good.
(2) when i used nothing but leaf trimmings it came out like powder and i put it in a cig wrapper wrapped it up tight and put a piece of tape around it and stuck it in the heel of my shoe. 1 hour later a piece of solid hash. not as good as the bud though.
Hey man, you gotta know one thing man. Really nasty petrochems remain in the smoke and enter your body. This shit has all been identified as carcinogens to the max. If you do it, don't whine when an alien cancer starts growing on your balls.

Of course, smoking it from bud has all kinds of shit in it too.

I've heard a lot about the "Vaporizers". I'd sure like to hear some personal experiences on that.

Hey, ya gotta die of something, right? Has anyone ever died of nothing?

Can you imagine a health freak on his death bed saying; "Dying? Of WHAT?"

I've heard a lot about the "Vaporizers". I'd sure like to hear some personal experiences on that.
StoneyBud

Yeah man ive hit a few differnt kinds of vaporizers. And all I have to say is Volcano, Valcano,Valcano...... that is the on and only vaporizer i would ever recomend. Its like 6 hundred or so american. Shit thats expensive..... Any ways it only takes up to like a .5 of a choped up gram at a time.... I always put ruffly a .3 of a gram in . Then the sucker fills up like a 4 ft clear bag with vaporized smoke. Wow ! You simply suck in as much as you can and pass it off to the next person, it has like a mechinism on its mouth peice to prevent smoke from escaping...... and just kick back and keep brewing the suka and be prepared for a high like none other that last for ever. Its totally worth the money look into it and remeber all the other vaporizers suck and dont deliver .... so if your going to waste a hundred dollars on a crapy one you might as well invest the other 5 hundred and get the VOLCANO .... the best thing ever i cant shut up about it .... so there you have it Stoney

AHAHa, this thread has goten a lil off topic with the vaporizer talk, so any ways i made that hash man, and i'd have to say its right up there wit some of the better hash ive had, its not the best, but it gets me blazed, its just after 8 and ive just had a wake and bake with hash.... toooo goood. Thanks a lot Brother's Grunt, im making more as you are reading this... i have ruffly 6 Freezer Ziplock bags full of shake, you know the ones that hold like a pound of dope in em,

anyways im going to have a little stock pile of cheapy hash>how tight<
Ive read up on making hash and they never called your way of doing it making hash.... they did call it making hash oil...??? I dunno it just goes to show you that you cant trust every source of information thrown your direction. Especially with growing Dope eh?

Anyways take er ezz and stay high
the HAze1

bro'grunt :)
By useing the solvent, you are extracting "essential oils" from the plant matter, thc being only one of those.
"Hash" making doesn't involve extracting or solvents.

Several methods have been employed over centuries to make hash. One of my fave's is to have nekked young virgins run through the feilds collecting the sticky on their bodies, but then one must find someone to "rub 'em up" to collect same. :D

Tumbler or screens where the pot is beaten, rolled or scraped on top and triches are collected from below has been used for centuries and is prolly the most common used still today.
Bubble bags, or similar products are the "state of the art" so to speak. Useing ice and water in conjunction with variuos sized mesh, to seperate several grades from each batch.

whats up Haze. glad to see everything came out ok for ya.:D

whats up Hick. i see what you are saying. i just thought i would toss another method out there that i seen on another forum. i seen several ways of making hash this being one of them. it works for me and its quick and easy. to each his own i guess.:)

that is a good way to utilize leaf/trim, bro'g. I have made a good amount of it in a very similar way. If you're useing 'just' leaf, and plant matter without any fear of losing trichomes.
Try doing a soak in water for several hours, prior to the alcohol soak. Water will extract much of the chlorophyl and soluable sugars, makeing for a l'il better quality, final product. And since thc is not water soluable, no loss of potency. ;)

Water wash, drain, dry, then the alcohol wash.

I'm wondering if it would help to grind the leaves and/or buds in a coffee grinder before you pour the alcohol over it?

puffadder said:
I'm wondering if it would help to grind the leaves and/or buds in a coffee grinder before you pour the alcohol over it?
i would just use your hands. you dont want it ground into powder or it will drain through the filter. you just want it broke apart.

Well i tried this out with some mid grade shit and i don't know how, but something went wrong.

First off, i should let you know that i had to substitue the glass jar for a clear plastic Dixie cup. And the lid was a coaster.

We followed the instructions and came up with not hash, but wet tree. So we let it sit on a book with a heavy flat candle holder on top of it. I had heard that a step in making hash is applying pressure.

so can someone tell me what i did wrong?

oh yea and i used the recomended 70% iso

truthxpride said:
Well i tried this out with some mid grade shit and i don't know how, but something went wrong.

First off, i should let you know that i had to substitue the glass jar for a clear plastic Dixie cup. And the lid was a coaster.

We followed the instructions and came up with not hash, but wet tree. So we let it sit on a book with a heavy flat candle holder on top of it. I had heard that a step in making hash is applying pressure.

so can someone tell me what i did wrong?

oh yea and i used the recomended 70% iso
hi. first thing you did wrong was using the plastic cup. what did it turn out like? was it wet or dry when you were done? sometimes it will turn out like tar, and sometimes it will be dry like powder. which did you get?

I used the plastic cup and a coaster because that was the next best thing(apparently)

and as i said, the weed was just wet. not hash like at all.

truthxpride said:
I used the plastic cup and a coaster because that was the next best thing(apparently)

and as i said, the weed was just wet. not hash like at all.
what do you mean the weed was just wet. did you strain it through a coffee filter? if you did everything correct you should have come up with either sticky tar or dry powder after scrapping it off your plate. (1) when you get the powder form take it put it in a plastic cig wrapper fold it up and put a piece of tape on it and put it in your shoe and walk around on it for a hour or so. when you take it out you should have a piece of hash. (2) when you get the sticky kind which is more like hash oil or tar just take a razor blade cut a piece and place it on some weed in a bowl or bong and hit that shit.

id be sceptical, last time i checked, treying to smoke somthing that was introcued to butane was an accident waiting to happen...

do the leaves/timmings have to be dried out before doing this? or could i take a leaves from living plants and try this?

Latest posts

Back