Who is dabbing Rosin/BHO/Whatever and what device are you using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really enjoying this banger with a plain lighter. Nice easy hit. Not hot. Real nice taste factor.

You definitely need to keep it clean but it cleans real easy with a quick dip in alcohol and a swap with a Q-tip.

I have little "drops" of rosin about the size of the little candy "buttons" that used to come on the long strip of white paper (if you remember these you should be dead by now. LOL) on my silicone cup and I can place a little drop into the banger and heat it up just to the smoke point and get a great hit.

However, afterwards, I need to put a cover on the top of the banger to stop the excess smoke from wasting. Then, a second hit finishes it off.

What would really be awesome is a banger with a flip-top lid.

Nirvana, for sure.

Thanks again, all, for the tips.

that's how to do it!!

get yourself a dabber/carb cap combo :) totally worth it.

nope, don't see it here. I think I've stumbled across an efficient way to hot knife oil or I'm just really wrecked. I'm dry. When I discovered that is actually hash oil in my rig (I don't know what I thought it was), I went mental looking for a way to do it. Don't want to gummy up my rig, no pot, no cig, tried knifes. Blob melts, rolls off knife.
I took a screw and coated the threads just enough to fill them. Holy crap does that work nice, you just roll the screw across the blade under a capped bottle.

Probably a zinc-plated screw, I'm nervous about that though

i have a Dabado 510 adapter and a lotus 50w jelly something, and i press myown rosin using my trim tray dry sift and squish it through a 25u reusable mesh bag

View attachment dabado-rig.jpg

i have a Dabado 510 adapter and a lotus 50w jelly something, and i press myown rosin using my trim tray dry sift and squish it through a 25u reusable mesh bag

You can get oil from trim? That is the second amazing thing I learned this week. I ran out but forgot all about my works...
I take my extra long vape tube with the cooling coil (what a collector that sucker is) and hang it upside down all day over a metal pot.
I honestly did not know that **** was oil, the tube was CAKED.
I may even be able to let this harvest cure.

Hey! what are you doing with the energy drinks?
not my business but don't drink that ****

lol i live on 5 hour energy, its a very small drink and has no sugar and a little caffeine but mostly high doses of vitamins to make you alert. dry sift and bubble hash is the best, to make rosin with, people actually squish buds, it only works if you can create intense pressure like multiple tons, but keif you can squish by hand

I don't know where to post this topic so I just searched for a related one to reply. Has anyone else tried any of the Korean brands of butane for their dabs? Is it only my device coz the quality was so inconsistent and low yielding. It wasn't worth it. Anyone encounter same kind of taste using these brands?

i use an induction rig,the, coil around the bowl heats anywhere you want, a grear tool to smoke concentrastes...

Latest posts

Back