Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im impressed too. I cant wait to see how she smokes.

Beautiful canopy Lesso. You should get a really nice yield. Going to look insane in late flower.

Looks like your about a week ahead of me when the flowering but still it will be side by side grows it's one sour Kush and 4 of what the state of Vermont bred it Cherry pie X Northern lights.
56034bcdafbf7c05fed1f78d80ea3941.jpg
ed42ab1f6c475307a93311fd46c71b81.jpg
e56f5b0ef28638076588be378c6337ed.jpg
got one that is going to be a monster.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Have you grown the cherry pie x nl before?

that is one dense canopy. nice work lesso.

Looking very good lesso, I'm looking into setting up an auto feeder my next grow. The weather here has been very hot the last few days 100+ and i have been struggling a bit trying to keep the temperature down. It hit 90 a couple times during lights off but lights on has been pushing 85, but only for a short time. The stretch was still going but i think it's stopping now. Cooler days ahead thankfully. The airconditioner has been going flat out.

Heat is what i am constantly battling with. What kind of auto feeding setup are you thinking?

It's a 33 gallon aqua feeder. 31 inch x 31 inch. And about 8 inch high. Should just fit in my tent. I will most likely stick with coco/perlite mix. Or i may do a flood to drain like your one. Decisions decisions. I would probably be better off getting a 600w and a larger tent so i can run a couple larger plants. Keen on trying a scrog sometime too so i think the aqua feeder would work well.

Im glad i did flood and drain with this scrog. Hand watering would be a chore. I already have to army crawl to do the tucking and trimming on the back of the screen.

Haha, I have had enough of hand watering every day. I tried my first attempt at lollipoping today. Because cssh has stretched quite a lot there is a lot of stuff on the bottom that won't get any light from the 400w hps. The top canopy is unchanged to the most part. I hope you don't mind if i post a couple of before/after pictures and see what you think.

That should minimize the popcorn bud. Looks real good.

Is your plant spitting out trichomes yet?....all of mine are looking pretty frosty already.

No trichome yet, lots of pistils plus the lemon smell is getting stronger every day. I wanted to trim a few days earlier but was a bit concerned that i would stress it too much with the heat we have had. The weather is a lot cooler now so temps are back to normal. I have topped once in veg, low stress trained, super cropped and finally lollipoped and cssh didn't care at all, she would perk back up within a couple hours.

Latest posts

Back