Fox farm nute users, need ur help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Im using fox farm ocean forest soil and I have fox farm big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big.. or whatever those three are.lol.
I was planning on starting at 2 weeks old, but a buddy started his from day one..
When should I start. Which should I use? 1/4 or 1/2 of what they recommend or?

thanks guys!

cool. do I only use grow big during veg and then tiger bloom and big bloom during flower? or?
thanks man

start with grow big then I think it is like 2 weeks later add big bloom as well. FF has a chart.

Big Bloom is like a supplement which you can use from start to finish.

I like to wait around 2 weeks before I start using the veg nutrients.

Go to the Fox Farm website. I used the recommended dosage from their online feeding schedule.

Not to hijack the thread but could I nute my plants with FF and use MG soil?
I could get FF soil but really dont want to strees them out and make them fag out?

They are 1 week into flowering.

Thanx

^^ Yah thats what I thought but how will the plant react with the MG soil giving off nutes slowly plus the FF nutes I add during watering??

Thanx

now you know why FF soil is preferred. simply use nutes at a lesser amount. 1/4 maybe 1/2 strength.

hXXp://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

1/4 - 1/2 strength to begin.

thanks buddy.
so according to that table, if I want to start nutes on week 2, I would add 2 teaspoons of grow big and 2 tablespoons of big bloom to a gallon of water?

EDIT: So if I go with half strength that would be 1tsp grow big and 1 tbsp big bloom to a gallon?

throw away MG!!!!!!!! FF will do best! i get killer with just schultz bloomplus ! and a hell of a lot cheapper ! a partner of mine use all the nutes like u and hes switching he gets just as high and same plant growth on mine!! gl

planted 4-10-09 and there 31/2 tall all bud and about 10 days till harv. dripping in trichomes, buds r huge but its growers choice just telling what works for me!! PEACE

Relentless999 said:
thanks buddy.
so according to that table, if I want to start nutes on week 2, I would add 2 teaspoons of grow big and 2 tablespoons of big bloom to a gallon of water?

EDIT: So if I go with half strength that would be 1tsp grow big and 1 tbsp big bloom to a gallon?

Un-huh. Luck and peace.

Latest posts

Back