View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #9
GrandDaddyToke
SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE

GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke GrandDaddyToke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair Young
Are you really growing the red bud? I wonder how you got the seeds? What you got going there looks really nice. I bet you'll really like the end product. However, Columbian grows best near the equator. Just the same, I think you're going to be happy. Let us know how the story ends.
Alistair
www.dope-seeds.com gives you a pack of 10 free with every $50.00 order.
I grew up in Ohio moved way down south 30 some years ago.
We used to get an oz of Red Bud for $35.00 back in the mid to late 70's (I AM A OLD MAN ) and that was the best we could get. Most other was average quality Mexican for $15 to $25. In my area of Ohio back than we Just did not have the Quality like now. But those were sure good days and times for me. I noticed the prices sure droped when I moved way down south.
I hope my Red Bud grow makes it, should be a pretty good yield with the size of the plants.
That will bring back a lot of good memories when I twist one nice red haired beauty or pack a bowl with a nice hard bud wow I need to stop I am getting all worked up.
GrandDaddyToke is offline   Reply With Quote