Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Keef, I be trying. Each grow get a little better. What ya got cooking tonight? I'm running real low on my stash. And, I'm not buying brick weed I'll go with out. At least that is what I say now. lol

Rose, sorry, to hear about Bud and the wheel chair. That really stinks. Rose, do, you think Nurse Larry will grow outside aright? I think, I will put NL, and US outside. Right, now, they seem to need more room to grow.

That definitely sound awesome especially the bubbas and the orange diesel I sure hope you got them my friend especially at that price
Bud The Orange Diesel had my Attention Quick. It is on en.seedfinder.eu place.
I am on the list for some, It will be August before they even harvest.

Oh wow Rose, man am i sorry to hear about Bud. I sure hate that....no more ladder for him fosure. If i was close I would help you come tend, this is a crucial time for your OD, you don't need foolishness like this today!!

Ness -We smoking some GDP -x- BPU Umbra bred !-- It's a nice blueberry and potent !-- Gonna make a dash for a bucket of fried ckn in a few !

Woohoo my coveted Nightshade beans have arrived....I owe a friend a huge thank you!!

Man that is awesome let the Games begin I can't wait to see what kind of purple pine you get out of her :48:

Get'm Hippy !-- I'm be sexing some that stuff I got from U soon !-- Umbra sent me those KL & BOC seed mid April -- I got both sexed -took cuts and the originals are in bloom !--I don't play !
Got most the trimming done till next week and made a supply run before D.D. head back tommorrow !

I really can't wait to see how the king Louis turn out you've really been killing it these days Keef :48:

Bud The Orange Diesel had my Attention Quick. It is on en.seedfinder.eu place.
I am on the list for some, It will be August before they even harvest.

I just looked it up does it ever sound good I really want to get my hands on that agent orange I think it's going to be one of the next ones I buy whenever you hear of a good orange strain it usually has subcools agent orange in it :48:

Sounds like the KL gonna be a good medicine plant and she has the structure I like !-- Looking forward to the pipe test I am !-- About to dive off into Umbra's Box of Chocolate and see what I can find ? -- I got a lot of stuff to sort out ! --Had D.D. go thru the pharm with me and talk about thinning the herd some !

Good Evening OFC Front to Back, Left to Right
White Widow, NL, NL, Bubb., Master Kush, and US
Ness you are rocking it. I got no doubt the beans you got will rock to. Heck they look as good or better than mine. I grow in water. Keep up the good work Sister.

Sounds like the KL gonna be a good medicine plant and she has the structure I like !-- Looking forward to the pipe test I am !-- About to dive off into Umbra's Box of Chocolate and see what I can find ? -- I got a lot of stuff to sort out ! --Had D.D. go thru the pharm with me and talk about thinning the herd some !

Trust me it sucks in the beginning but after you see all the new stuff you're going to replace it with Plus pick the ones that you have back up seeds of that way you're not really losing anything it might take you a few to get the one that you had before but you still have it Plus you never know you could end up with something better than the one you had :48:

Some hard decisions Bud !-- It's not like anything is less than the others !-- I got too many blueberry varieties !-- Each as good as the next so I'm gonna have to look at plant structure and stuff !-- I need to pick between B.B. King --- GDP -x- BPU -and The Blue T.E. !-- All nice blueberries !-- There can be only one !
I have to make room for some Strawberry and Chocolate work ! -Plus the Pine ! -- Need to get ready to turn Waldo loose and make Feminized seed -- Lots and lots of feminized seed ! --I save some !--

Hi Guys, Ness, so nice to see Nurse L in your garden. Yes, she loves it outside. You are rocking it. good for you. that is a good dinner you fixed.

Kraven, thanks for the call. I asked bud if he hit really really hard on that foot and he said yes, it made his teeth rattle. So now i am not worried about something horrible like the mushy stuff I saw on x-ray. I just don't understand how it got so much worse in a week. And yes, this is not a good time for me to not have my wingman. I am so glad i have been working out for 2 years so i am strong enough to do this heavy work. 20 gallon pots are heavy even with a dolly. (sp)

Wood hippy thanks for thinking about Bud, he is such a nice guy. We have a grown son in town and he will mow the lawn and help his mom out... we will be ok.
thanks for the support guys.

I got some gdp, that is nice. Lets smoke this stuff it is bed time... Good night.

Morning O.F.C. !
Rose -- It's all gonna be O.K. !-- 6 weeks ? -- U got this !-- I would suggest that Mr. RB didn't get worse after his fall !-- The X-ray just didn't show anything with a quick look by the Dr. but then the x-ray went to the radiology to be reviewed by the radiologist !-- He the one that found that impact injury and sent word back to the Dr. -- The six weeks has begun it won't be long !
The rest of U Old Farts got no excuse !-- Get up and do your duty !-- Weed won't smoke itself !

Morning all, the ol hippy will be here for a safety meeting in a sec. Rose, you and bud are in our thoughts and prayers. Call me if you need anything or just have questions. He is gonna be fine, just banged up good. Fill him up with good food, make him stay on his back side and in a few weeks this will begin to fade to memory. Oh make him take pain meds, if he is hurting he is not healing ;)

Gonna be a hot one again today Kraven !-- We gonna get into the 90s with a 15-20 mph wind !-- The wind we have most of the time but on days like today when we gonna have scattered showers too it'll be hot and sticky ! -- Cuz don't fall your a** off the roof O.K. !-- Falling is bad !-- Tried to bust concrete with my face so I know these things ! --
Rose U got the weed to keep Mr.RB medicated ? -- Do like Kraven said but get him on edibles or caps -- Dose him 3 times a day enough so it makes him high !-- Sure the CBDs work well for lots of stuff but CBDs work best with some THC !-- I find it much easier to control the dose with caps !-- RSO ? -- A dose as big as a grain of rice ? -- Your idea of how big a grain of rice is may be bigger or smaller that what someone else thinks it is !-- With the caps U can get a consistent dose !-- Anywho !-- If U need some good trim to keep Mr. RB and yourself medicated I bet we could find some !-- U gonna need to be medicated too !-- U gonna be doing more and U gonna hurt too !

I 'm working on a pipe of GDP-x- BPU and feeling alright myself !-- My caps have kicked in and I feel like I could jump tall buildings with a single bound !-- Well good enough to talk trash anyway !

Ain't nobody around ? --I been listen to some CSNY - "Southern Man"-- "Ohio"-- ?
I got a political rant locked and loaded that probably get me kicked da "F" up outta here !--
It's a test of self control !-- It would be a good distraction ? -- Maybe a few more tokes ?

awesome news kraven. i will have to talk you out of a prime cut of the nightshade when you get your project rolling.
so i was looking in my veg closet, i have 11 strains right now, i need to thin a few out. i have a few keepers for sure, but i really need to weed out a little.
my fan and lights for my micro fridge will be here today. i am going to convert a mini fridge to a seed/sprout, clone space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back