must try before you die strains?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawpaw

Reaction score
I'm in the seed buying phase of myproject. I'm only going through this once. What I get now may wellbe all I'll ever be able to try.

These are already shipped:

Serious Seeds White Russian
Nirvana Seeds Papya
Nirvana Seeds White Widow

Mr Nice Seeds G13 Haze
Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious
BC Bud Depot Burmese

I'm planning to make one more orderof three from the tude when they get Kong back in stock

Holy Smoke Kong
???
???

Because I'm going to be growing forseed, stability is important.

So what two are “must try before youdie” that need to be added?

Thanks

pawpaw

I am partial to Cali Connection's Larry OG.....straight fire in bean form.

I do mostly clone only now but LA Confidential from DNA stands out as a very good smoke both taste and potency wise....so much so that I will probably get a pack of them again soon or try and track down a cut of it that is already known to be DANK.

Hamster Lewis said:
I am partial to Cali Connection's Larry OG.....straight fire in bean form.

I do mostly clone only now but LA Confidential from DNA stands out as a very good smoke both taste and potency wise.

They must be good. Both are out-of-stock LOL

pawpaw said:
They must be good. Both are out-of-stock LOL

If another bank besides the tude is an option Sowamazingseeds.com usually has CC's gear in stock. It says they don't ship to the US but I am pretty sure that is just to cover their asss or something because they do ship Stateside.

Well, I would say that C99 is one of those classic strains that is a "MUST TRY".

First lets go around the world
Haze
Thai
Durban poison early cut with a long cure.
A few kush strains
and a few landrace Central/South American Sativas.

then lets hit hybrids

C99 all three common phenos....not just the pineapple.
NL#5
AK-47
afghan hybrids too many to list
Blueberry
Cherry Malawi

Thats a start. LOL but really...I want to grow them ALL before I die :p

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

joint dr,s lowryder#2
super lemon haze ,,,, dont know the breeder but iv had the plesure of smoking this gear a few times and each time it blew me away!!

peace[j];)

Rosebud said:
Jack Herer.
WOW rosebud...you like em wild huh LOL Def. not the most stable of breeds but great toke.
Jack Herer is in a ton of strains. (if you map them down far enough)

Mutt said:
WOW rosebud...you like em wild huh LOL Def. not the most stable of breeds but great toke.
Jack Herer is in a ton of strains. (if you map them down far enough)

I do like um wild. ha. Jack is special for special occasions. I love it. Can't describe it, just such a nice smoke and it was the first I cured correctly. Lovely.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Kong is reportedly discontinued so C-99 goes on top, but it's out-of stock at Attitude, and they have truly earned my loyalty, so I think I'll wait before placing my last order at least until C-99's back in stock.

A question for Mutt, as to the general afghan hybrids recommendation, would Afghan #1 (Afghanistan X Afghanistan) be close enough?

And thanks again,

pawpaw

Afghan just been around...like skunk, like Jamaican, like that old school fresh pine we used to get right before Christmas......just always been. LOL
If it ain't broke don't fix it. :cool: afghan hybrids any cross always take me "home" like a john denver song :p
I love my speed weed, but afghani's just put me out for the night for some reason. LOL

Latest posts

Back