Bad Air

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a image of MJ plants getting bad air? I have a friend who is having problems so I wanna check that out before I go over. Unfortunately he has no computer there, and he doesn't want me taking any pics...he was even scared to ask me LOL. He sounds like he is describing plants with upwards curled leaves, waxy unhealthy growth, leaves are scaly, it's not pH and it's not salts, also his temps are great. He is using a 400watt mh/hps he just hit the lights for flower, he is in a basement but has plenty of fans going all I can think is air. He uses GH nutes also, and is doing a rockwool drip. Even just a site that shows images of all the problems, I know most deficiencies and lockout type deals but it never hurts to look.

Thanks

Nothing comes to mind on where you can find that info, i do know that the Horticulture bible by Jorge cervantes states that bad air conditions mimic nutrient deficiency's and are very hard to diagnose. I wish i could help out more, sorry snuggles!
Keep us posted on any information you come across, I have always wanted to see pictures of this also, I will start searching myself to see if we can find some type of answers. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Any luck on searching for pictures or info on bad air conditions yet snuggles??
I have been looking but still havent turned up anything, I shure would like an image of that, good luck and keep us posted! Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

No but here is what I did, I took cuttings, it seems to be only the newer top growth...it looked horrible so I took cuttings and killed them...buddy was freaking I told him to let them root eep an eye on them and just see what happens. I have to go with air though, like I said it was only newer growth up top, he obviously waited too long before acting LOL. I didn't know what else to do, I have never seen anything like it it was bizarre

Trip out,
At least you could help him out in some way, really wish there was some documented pictures or text to pull from. Peace and Love!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back