View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
subcool
Dank Creator

subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool

I will use this for a full year just adding like 30-50% in the lower potion of the container and plain roots in top portion. As the concentrate gets older I can use more. To re use I just recondition.

Do not put seeds or clones directly in this mix. It is an advanced mix used in conjunction with base soil. It is used to place in the bottom of each finishing container and fully rooted established clones are placed in a bed of base soil. As the plants grow they slowly push their roots into the super soil drawing up all nutrients needed for a full cycle. The Super Soil can be used also to top dress plants that take longer to mature.
I will use this mix for a full year just adding like 30-50% in the lower potion of the container and plain base soil in the top portion.

I used to use a wading pool and do this inside a garage just so you can see there are many ways to get it done. Some people even use a cement mixer.
Attached Images