Need Info on Agromax Patriot Led Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tech I almost bought a few BML Spyder 600's a couple of years back. Is that what your running, I was always curious to find someone I knew using them...real world feed back is much better than the slick advertising crap. ?

Yes one of the lights I'm using is BML 600 spyder..I love it..but wish I would have spent the extra and gotten the 1200..The results of the 600 in 2X2 are quite amaZing..4X4 is a l bit better than Hps 600.Way way more tricomes. The 600 better for veg for commercial grower..but would suit a small grower for both in a 4X4 flower and veg. Now the Fluence spyder X is the old Bml 1200 light put out ..and cheaper than I paid for my Bml 600 @ same watt output at around 320..I want to purchase the Fluence spyder plus next..looks so awesome from specs and YouTube video..Tech

Whats the price point on them now? Both the Illumitex and the BML were priced fairly close when I was looking. Glad to hear your feed back, and would love to see a few pic's of the new ones in action if you have a few to post. I'm curious about the design, did it stay similar to the 600's?

Whats the price point on them now? Both the Illumitex and the BML were priced fairly close when I was looking. Glad to hear your feed back, and would love to see a few pic's of the new ones in action if you have a few to post. I'm curious about the design, did it stay similar to the 600's?

Spyder X is around 900..spyder plus is 1200 or1400 ..same look new tech design..the took the same design of the illumitex ds led arms ( I'm assuming )..I also run an illumitex ns the arms stay cooler at same wattage compared to BML....with the redesign they where to increase output buy 20, percent for so..I haven't been on their website in a while so my stats are NOT 100 % correct...no problems with BMl been running it Everyday for over a year..and the illumitex and lumigrows also they have all been awesome..

Good to hear, the price point on the new dimmable NeoSol DS fixtures I got were around 1500.00 per fixture. They got a solid 5 year warranty, but they wont last forever...and tbh it hurts to spend 3k on lights. It was always a choice between the BML and the Illumitex, but I could never find anyone running the Spyder so when I got to see the NeoSol in person and the results it was getting I decided that that was the direction I would go, plus the warranty was the best I could find...it breaks, ship it back and they just send you a new unit and pay shipping both ways. Thanks for the information tech, I appreciate it.

Good to hear, the price point on the new dimmable NeoSol DS fixtures I got were around 1500.00 per fixture. They got a solid 5 year warranty, but they wont last forever...and tbh it hurts to spend 3k on lights. It was always a choice between the BML and the Illumitex, but I could never find anyone running the Spyder so when I got to see the NeoSol in person and the results it was getting I decided that that was the direction I would go, plus the warranty was the best I could find...it breaks, ship it back and they just send you a new unit and pay shipping both ways. Thanks for the information tech, I appreciate it.
YW anytime..yes that DS is sweet !!!!!!wish I had one

Tech, The light Looks good But I Like The Fechers On The Kind K5 Better.

Tech, The light Looks good But I Like The Fechers On The Kind K5 Better.

Yes I have all the same if not more...there is a separate module a handheld computer that I set all my functions my Bml to but they mite not have that with fluenece now I never checkd...Do you know what chips they are running now? The last 4 kind K300 I bought they where running on epistar not sure if they changed them ....Check out Osram. Led by sylvania..Top led manufacture especially look at the osram SSL 80..it's implemented in a couple tip not led ligting suppliers...California light works out of conoga park 'CA they have a new light out that is suppose to be pretty good.they use these chips as well as Fluence and BMl...Spectrum king uses Cree chips which are good. Fluence ...also look at drivers those are very important.Where light is made is important to.. For instance Black dog led out of Colorado..says it's designed in Colorado but made in China with Chinese parts lol ..and the design the speak of it almost that of larger Mars fixtures ..well until their newest upgrade...So many factors sorry to ramble I Love Led Tech..

Yes I have all the same if not more...there is a separate module a handheld computer that I set all my functions my Bml to but they mite not have that with fluenece now I never checkd...Do you know what chips they are running now? The last 4 kind K300 I bought they where running on epistar not sure if they changed them ....Check out Osram. Led by sylvania..Top led manufacture especially look at the osram SSL 80..it's implemented in a couple tip not led ligting suppliers...California light works out of conoga park 'CA they have a new light out that is suppose to be pretty good.they use these chips as well as Fluence and BMl...Spectrum king uses Cree chips which are good. Fluence ...also look at drivers those are very important.Where light is made is important to.. For instance Black dog led out of Colorado..says it's designed in Colorado but made in China with Chinese parts lol ..and the design the speak of it almost that of larger Mars fixtures ..well until their newest upgrade...So many factors sorry to ramble I Love Led Tech..

I Like That I can Go For More Blue To Veg Or More Red To Flower.

Yes that's cool! Let us know what you pick..

I Will Let Everybody Know. I'm Getting A New Camera For It. What Do You Think About How It Turns The Lights On At 50% Then Goes To 100% In A 1/2 Hour ? To Wake The Plants Up.The Light Also Puts The Plants To Bed The Same Way.

How About California Lightworks Solarstorm 880 Led Lite ? They Say Its Made In California?

I Will Let Everybody Know. I'm Getting A New Camera For It. What Do You Think About How It Turns The Lights On At 50% Then Goes To 100% In A 1/2 Hour ? To Wake The Plants Up.The Light Also Puts The Plants To Bed The Same Way.

It's cool but I don't think it's a strong selling point..tamping up light shows no scientific advantage ...Problem I had with it is I have lots of lights and only a couple have that feature so it's a waist for me...
Yes CLW is made in conoga park ,CA..as well as Spectrum king...illumitex and Fluence are out of Austin TX..

I was thinking for you more of the 550 solar system since you like all the programming of the kind..same top bin high flux emmiters as the 880 ..The 550 just came out like 4months ago...The owner does a tutorial on that model I was impressed.on you tube more about specs and tech...I also think they can be Daisey chained..not sure if that was you looking for that feature.

The 550 Looks Good. I just seen 3 Vids on the California Light And it looks like a Easy Light To Use Then The Kind.

The 550 Looks Good. I just seen 3 Vids on the California Light And it looks like a Easy Light To Use Then The Kind.

Yes it looks pretty sweet..good leds..good drivers..made in USA I like them..!

Just Seen The Black Dog Phyto 1000w Led. Very Nice Light!!

Just Seen The Black Dog Phyto 1000w Led. Very Nice Light!![/quote
I owned the last version before the added side fans..they use epistar led ( not good especially for price) They are made in China with Chinese parts..the old version is very similar to Mars lighting fixture.I had the largest one it was too heavy ..very clunky ..barley covered 4X4..fan was broken when I got it so I returned it. I have been seeing a bunch on eBay....you can get some food used lights from there for cheap.

Just Seen The Black Dog Phyto 1000w Led. Very Nice Light!![/quote
I owned the last version before the added side fans..they use epistar led ( not good especially for price) They are made in China with Chinese parts..the old version is very similar to Mars lighting fixture.I had the largest one it was too heavy ..very clunky ..barley covered 4X4..fan was broken when I got it so I returned it. I have been seeing a bunch on eBay....you can get some food used lights from there for cheap.

Thank You For the Heads Up!:48:

Latest posts

Back