Cheese auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neck always hurts after looking at Sticky's pictures :watchplant:

Both plants look great, Sticky. I wish my NL Auto looked as good.

I have one of those I'm starting for a friend it's 17 days old ill put up a pic soon for ya to have a look at

Yours are lovly too. That led must get far more penetration than my hps

I've been thinking about growing a cheese strain but not if the grow smell is overpowering.How did these smell or was there any smell from them at all?

She looks like she's getting close. How much longer till you harvest?

I'm thinkin another week at least still quite a few clear and half clear half cloudy trichs, haven't the head for a loupe shot atm I'll do one tomorrow .

Super sticky and stinky carbon filter will remove the smell 100%
I won't be trying it then.There's two now that I want to try growing but I can't because of the smell,cheese and skunk. My grow room is a spare bedroom in the basement and I could vent the air out the window but that's at ground level and it would make it quite obvious what I'm doing.I want to keep my grow as stealth as possible,us up here in Canada aren't as fortunate as our neighbors to the south as far as legal cannabis.

I grew an cheese cross--Exodus Cheese-that did not give off too much of a smell. Not all of us in the US grow legally--I have to be stealth, too. You are going to need ventilation regardless of what you grow. And if you need to be stealth, a carbon filter is a must. Even cannabis that is not really smelly will put off an odor when flowering and ventilation is a must for proper photosynthesis. Proper ventilation is almost as important as your light. How exactly are you planning on ventilating if you cannot exhaust somewhere?

I haven't been ventilating at all and I've been getting fair yields,enough for myself to smoke and enough to give to my nephews too.I thought ventilation was only for the really stinky cannabis plants.I do have a fan running in the room just to keep the air circulating.Of the 3 strains that I've grown (Northern Lights,Blue Mystic and Hawaiian Gold) only the NL had a smell while it was flowering and it didn't smell bad at all,rather a sweet smell is the best I could describe it.I have 2 NL's in the 5'th week of flowering and so far I can't smell anything from them at all.
I do have a dryer vent tubing going through the room so I could tap into it and vent that way but the gas meter is only 5 feet away so that wouldn't be a good idea.

I haven't been ventilating at all and I've been getting fair yields,enough for myself to smoke and enough to give to my nephews too.I thought ventilation was only for the really stinky cannabis plants.I do have a fan running in the room just to keep the air circulating.

Of the 3 strains that I've grown (Northern Lights,Blue Mystic and Hawaiian Gold) only the NL had a smell while it was flowering and it didn't smell bad at all,rather a sweet smell is the best I could describe it.I have 2 NL's in the 5'th week of flowering and so far I can't smell anything from them at all.

I do have a dryer vent tubing going through the room so I could tap into it and vent that way but the gas meter is only 5 feet away so that wouldn't be a good idea.

Thats weird SMS (this whole picture thing), but the plant looks good, nice tight buds and she looks pretty heavy too.

I cut one bud the other night kraven was 18.7 g wet but clipped so we shall se in a few days I'd be super happy with 5-6 g dried

Got some "Cheese Auto" freebies from my last order. This makes me wanna grow em if they are anything like this. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back