Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hey all. Been a while but im back at it with another journal. Im pushing My little 4x4 tent with a new strain for me...critical super silver haze. These are from seed and so far they are looking good. These were germed and planted on october 24 and sprung up on the 27th of october. Which means that today they have been growing for 4 weeks. Im using a flood and drain system in 3 gallon smart pots with pearlite and a scoop of vermiculite. Im using floranova bloom in a modified lucas formula. Ro water as of week 3. All under a 1k hps hortilux inside a cooltube. I had an issue when i went out of town with a super high ph which is why im using ro water. Thats why they are a little stunted and the tips were fried a little. Its stable at 5.8 now and rises to 6.1 between addbacks. I also had a day or two of 90 degree heat ad my ac was tripped off. Everything is everything and im ready to go. The plan is to put in my sceen in a couple of days and veg for about 2 more weeks or until the screen is 75 percent full.
There are also 2 freebie autos growing in there as well. They have already started flowering and stretching. Purple haze and a jack herer something or other. They arent my focus. The cssh is and im looking to pull two pounds off of this scrog with no co2 added. Wish me luck and pics will follow.

View attachment Emmy-Statue-Round.jpg

They are sideways. Sorry

They re vegged under the hps for 24 hours all the way. I turned it down to 400 watts for seedlings. I didnt put any pics of the sprouts as that always looks the same as anyone elses grow at that stage. But from here on out i will have plenty of pics. Thanks for checking out my grow.

You and me both...im excited too. The flowering should happen in about 2 weeks. I dont think it will take the three of them much long to fill a screen.

Couple of days later.... 30 days old. The purple auto is shooting up pretty well. The jack auto looks like it might stay short. I will be moving them to another table to finish flowering under a 600 watt hps. Once they are out i can scrog the cssh. Ss1 is starting to come back from the ph shock after a few flushes. Its still too short and i might Move it out to the other table if it doesnt start to gain some height. Ss2 is a monster at 4 and a half weeks since popping above ground. Ss3 is a little smaller but still huge. I believe i can get them to fill a scrog in about 2 or 3 weeks. I had a little algae on my smart pots and in my tray so i added a little h2o2. All in all they are 99 percent healthy and i will post pics after i scrog. Also i need a new tent. Had this one for about 3 years and three moves . it has punctures and the zippers are failing me. I bought it used for 100 dollars. I got my moneys worth. Thats it for now
In order
Everybody
Purple auto
Jack auto
Ss1
Ss3
Ss2

View attachment 20161127_023327.jpg

View attachment 20161127_023333.jpg

View attachment 20161127_023402.jpg

View attachment 20161127_023349.jpg

View attachment 20161127_023354.jpg

View attachment 20161127_023340.jpg

Last edited:
The auto in the far right rear is looking a little over watered. Im going to bring down the feeding flood cycles to one every 12 hours instead of 8 hours. If i need more during flower i will reassess as necessary.

Scrog is in place. I can also bring it down 6 inches or so...which i might do. Ss1 is in the front left. She may be killed soon. I dont think shes got enough moxie to push up to ss2 (far left) and ss3 (front right). Ordinarily i would take clones at this point, but this is the last indoor grow for a while. In may i am planning on doing an outdoor satori and green crack grow. The two autos are huge and on a new table under a 600 hps. Hopefully they finish fast as i dont like breaking up my space like that. Its way more opportunity for chaos.

View attachment 20161129_092938.jpg

View attachment 20161129_093023.jpg

View attachment 20161129_093210.jpg

Yeah i hate to kill ss1 but that might just be necessary.

Its week 5. The girls are 35 days from popping above ground today. I have to be satisfied overall with the rate of growth....except for ss1. Its not her fault though. She just took too long to recover from the ph shock. Ss3 is very healthy and growing almost as fast as ss2. Ss2 is an absolute monster and i think i could have filled the screen with just her. I expect good things in flower. I will flip once they fill up the screen a little more. I will need to leave extra room for the stretch i expect. So in order of pics are the auto table...purple haze is about 34 inches tall by 34 inches wide. Its the biggest and fastest auto i have grown. Then a group pic of the scrog tent. Ss2 is in the far left. Ss1 and ss3 are in the front. And pics of each plant. Does anyone know if its worth it to get one of those 3 in one monitors for ph, tds and temp? I see some views but if anyone wants to comment by all means do so.

View attachment 20161201_093033.jpg

View attachment 20161201_092944.jpg

View attachment 20161201_093007.jpg

View attachment 20161201_093000.jpg

View attachment 20161201_092956.jpg

Latest posts

Back