leaf-deficiency-chart-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your youtuber is very wrong......... delete him........... clean your probe with hand soap and a soft toothbrush.......... keep it stored in storage solution.

BTW is your light 375w or equivalent to a 375 watt light?

Holy crap, 2016. I had to scramble to save my business and let all this slide.
more than a year, tempus fugit
My apologies, 13.... I missed this
LEDS must be 6 years old now, yes 375 real watts, still suck, in fact 2 modules died
I know they want more light, they stretch
I want that Spyder thing on a rail

After transplant shock what do I do I need some help

Attachments

• 20180507_214939.jpg
    20180507_214939.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 84
  • received_1534018490057821.jpeg
    received_1534018490057821.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 72
With transplant shock there is nothing you can do to help other than to keep the soil moist but not soaking wet. What has happened is that you damaged some of the smaller roots when you transplanted. It will take a some time for the plant to recover. You can help them recover a little faster (if they are drooping) by spraying them with a mist of water and a very light solution of nutes. They can absorb water and nutes through the leaves. I do this with all my cuttings. As soon as I take and set cuttings, I begin spraying them 2x daily so that they don't dry out from not being able to draw up water. Once they show new growth beginning, I start cutting back the spray to encourage the roots to take over.

One way I work to prevent transplant shock (that seems to work quite well for me) is to let my plants dry out in their smaller container. Just before they begin to droop, I transplant. I do this because the roots and medium draw in some, which makes it easier to release them from the containers (I use solo cups for early stage growth of both seedlings and cuttings). I then gently place them in new pots and cover with fresh soil that is already damp. I lightly tamp the new soil to pack it down just a little, then I thoroughly wet the soil so that the roots will be encouraged to reach out into the new soil. I rarely have any transplant issues doing it this way.

hello ozzydiodude , for the love of me I cannot find the deficiency my leaves are exhibiting on your page I figured id ask if you are familiar with the tips of leaves {only a 1/16 to an 1/8th of an inch of yellow on an otherwise healthy green leaf. around 6th week of flower in a deep water buckets

Ozzy won't be replying, but without a picture, i would guess a tiny amount of nute burn.

Ozzy won't be replying, but without a picture, i would guess a tiny amount of nute burn.
thank you rosebud I have had leaves disintegrate and mottle fm nute burn and have corrected in the past have checked quantities of solutions all seemed good I was using a little less cal-mag than required so I upped to suggested amount. about 6th wk of flower and all else looks fine. will moniter closer with your guess in mind thanks again for your advice

Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127_223103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127_223103_Chrome.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back