Hello fellow flower lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Ketel, Lots of good folks around here. Your girls look good.
:48:

Welcome to MP. Your plants look very happy and healthy. Good job!

I see a lot of the same names in many posts, I'll have to check out some of their grows. Thanks for the welcome. Now if my ladies would just grow faster for me, lol.

They are ILGM autoflower Northern Light and AK-47. It's my 1st and I think they are doing well. I am tracking my next seeds (I'm a little nutz) and they are at my local PO!
I ordered:
HeavyWeight fem Fruit Punch (sativa dom)
Barney's Bad Azz Kush
Dinefem OG Kush

haha lol---welcome aboard---your 1st grow looks 100% better than my 1st grow---you are well on your way to greatness---thanks for sharing

Ketel, what are you using to move the air around in the closet and do you have anything to control heat? Plants are looking great.

I really just control heat with the exhaust fan. I have crappy holes in bottom of door now but I plan to add some soon (as light proof as possible);
I took out all 4 and filled them the entire space a little better spread (the light covers slighter over the size of closet). I also tried to spread each one out a little.
Next batch are 12/12 so I need lots of darkkkkkk. I have all the stuff to do it already.

View attachment 20170311_115627.jpg

View attachment 20170311_115606.jpg

Man Ketel, you've innovated the crap out of that closet. I don't think you could fit much more in there, looking good though. What's that circular white gizmo on top of your light? Is that a smoke detector? Kudo's if it is. Been thinking for a while that we all probably should be using some type over temp trip for our grow setups. Peace

P.S. I've seen some videos for constructing light traps which I'm sure you can improvise to your grow area.

haha, it's a small spot. for now, haha. It's my spouse's idea for the fire alarm.
I have all the stuff to block the sides, black caulk for exhaust vent, and I'm hoping the lower light won't be too hard to block out (but I will look up the light traps, thanks much!).

Don't underestimate someone else's ideas especially your wife's. Mine has kept me on the mostly straight and narrow.

Latest posts

Back