beginners tip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
if you want to make an easy grow for your first time. i recomend usnig an outdoor strain such as passion # 1, it has an indoor flowering cycle of only 6 weeks. use this outdoor strain indoors, they are more capable under less than optimal conditions and inconsistent environmental factors.

Northern Lights is a great indoor strain,most indoor indicas have some NL genes in them, as it is very well adapted for the indoor grower.

has any one ever heard of gypsy's kiss? its from reeferman seeds. you cant find it any more. i would love to acquire this strain. its supposed to be lime green with frosty buds. and extremely easy to grow.

cosmic nights dude, easy to grow,takes alot of stress and she smokes great.

Hey guys thanks for the good tips !!!!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

This is my first grow. Not a lot of space, or money for lights. Growing indoors. The strain is white widow. Miracle grow soil.

Germinated 3 seeds in a paper towel, planted them according to the grow guide; but I think I lost two.

This is after a week. Any suggestions? Tips?

first grow.jpg

Resurrection of a really old thread. Ballsofsteel, you have really bad stretch, that means you have no where near enough light on that plant. put a fan on it to help strengthen the stem, try not to use MG soil and read this. You need to do a lot of research if you want to save that plant. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back