can someone recommend a grinder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
I'd like to buy a nice grinder, but I'm clueless on which one to buy, can someone please recommend me what to get?

thanks!

Johnny

I have a little chrome one. A friend has the same thing but bigger.. has a keef screen in the bottom. Total of 3 peices. Has a big "K" on the top.. don't know the name of it,I like it

have a look at grassleaf.com...........:aok:

or

hxxp://www.spacegrinders.com/

me wants a 4" diameter next time......;) :p :D

how long does it take to make something out of kief? I'm totally new to all this btw, so I really don't even know what kief is, I'm guessing it's the trichomes that get collected from the screen? :)?

by the way, thanks for the site, but it's all greek to me!

can you recommend something specific?

I like the idea of the pollinator press thing...

thanks!

SmokeUpJohnny said:
how long does it take to make something out of kief? I'm totally new to all this btw, so I really don't even know what kief is, I'm guessing it's the trichomes that get collected from the screen? :)?

how fast can you sprinkle it over a bowl or in a joint?:hubba: Good guess.. the space beneath the creen collects all the small stuff and it's a sweet smoke;)

Coffee bean grinder. Less than $10. at wally world and it works fast and easy. Grinds as coarse or fine as you want. Instantly!

I got mine on ebay in 07. I just went and searched for the seller.

hxxp://myworld.ebay.com/half.baked.goods/

His prices sure have gone up. I didn't pay but $8 for mine. :p

leaning towards this one, any opinions?

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/SET-SPACE-CASE-Grinder-Sifter-Mag-4-Pc-Small-Press_W0QQitemZ280288843732QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item280288843732&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

GRINDERS!!...That is an insult to good herb. Scissors only! Scissors give you the intimacy the herb deserves when u cut it up slowly and let the fragrance drift.
A grinder just smashes it all into almost powder and digraces the herb, imo.

NorCalHal said:
GRINDERS!!...That is an insult to good herb. Scissors only! Scissors give you the intimacy the herb

Intimacy?

:giggle:

Can't wait til next month for sure now. ;)

NorCalHal said:
GRINDERS!!...That is an insult to good herb. Scissors only! Scissors give you the intimacy the herb deserves when u cut it up slowly and let the fragrance drift.
A grinder just smashes it all into almost powder and digraces the herb, imo.

I'll show you buddy, Ill show you...

Grinders:

Things to avoid;

Skinny grinders.
Grinders with spikes, non machined.
Plastic
Wood
Short grinders (hard to turn)
Large holes in grinding chamber

My grinder is about 2" tall and about 6.5 inches across. I have had it for at LEAST 10 years.

...it's called the "Mendo Mulcher".

...and Hal, skissors allow things to stick to your fingers, plus if your weed is nice and moins like it should be, skissors just mash it all up.

You will ALL see...ultimate grinders.

Sharpstone makes decent grinders, they just get dull after grinding about 5 or 6 pounds.

..there's a picture of my amazing grinder in my [Caution: Dynamite] thread...

literally go to a grocery store and just buy an electric coffee grinder.
i bought one for 8 dollars. its really good too
ive been using it for at least a year.
collects the best crystals too man take my word for it

I personally recommend a sharpstone and definitely get it on e-bay unless there is a headshop around you that sells them for a reasonable price. Also get a decent sized one because the smaller ones get clogged with kief really quick and can get annoying. My buddy had a spacecase for a while and people would rather use their hands then that thing plus they are way more money than you need to spend, I got my 3.5 inch sharpstone for not even 30$ on e-bay. Also the coffee grinders are cool but those literally pulverize your weed into dust and a grinder is essential if you have a vaporizer in my opinion. Also it's pretty nice have a bunch of kief laying around when you can't get any bud.

Picked mine up at the flea market for like $15 it is a 3 piece set up and works great...take care..

If you don't mind not screening your kif, I use a mortar and pestle which I quite like the results from

If you don't mind not screening your kif, I use a mortar and pestle which I quite like the results from
How the.. :huh:
I've gotta try. :bolt:

Latest posts

Back