7greeneyes strain report hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
REVISED BELOW

Since I'm starting to pop a grip of new flavors, thought I'd start a hub so I can add new ones at my whim.

:peace:&:heart:&:bongin:rips,

7greeneyes:D

SweetSeeds Jack47 strain Review: http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60757

WorldOfSeeds Northern Lights&Big Bud: http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=785805#post785805

(upcoming)

Kannabia Seeds Mataro Blue Review: 3 sowed July 29th 2012. All 3 broke surface last night.(08-01-2012):yay:

THSeeds A-Train Review: 0/3 germinated. These seed were so tiny and greyish, I didn't have much hope for'em. course it could of never been me :rolleyes:. Will try my last two after the MB run.

Your a pro at this 7. I'm sure you remember I had a few runs witht the jack 47. I was gonna do a smoke report then I read yours.... I could've never given such a great decription. Keep it up 7 :aok:

Lemon Jack said:
Your a pro at this 7. I'm sure you remember I had a few runs witht the jack 47. I was gonna do a smoke report then I read yours.... I could've never given such a great decription. Keep it up 7 :aok:

Thank you Lemon Jack, but I think everyone's opinion matters when it comes to personal preference. feel free to post away if you like or not. Have a good one, bud. :)

Looking forward to hearing about the Mataro. Tried to get that but hubby accidentally got Blue City Diesel instead.
Have you grown stuff from Kannabia before?

@ tastyness

No , the only Spanish breeder/seed retailer I've grown has been Sweet Seeds JAck47 which is quite exceptional antidepressant/motivational weed. The seeds from Kannabia are frickin huge, no joke they look almost like tiger-striped pumpkin seeds ...lol...very healthy looking.

I'm firmly convinced that Spain and conjoining countries will be the next cannabis haven for breeders, growers and tokers alike. oh, along with Israel. Well...and Washington State if we pass I-502...

Have a good one tastyness.:ciao:

THanks for subbin. It'll be easier here then finding that thread where I said I'd post pics.

Love the work you're doin with your crossings.

:peace: brother

Latest posts

Back