Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog U run into Kraven and the rest the guys in the Southeast tell them I'm thinking about them !-- Everyone talks about Florida but I'm sure some the other place probably got tore up too !-- I wish them well !

I have been by a few times and posted keef, been busy with a cold from hell, a run in with a large group of guinea wasp and this hurricane, just never seen one like it....sucked the water away from the Bahama's and all the bays in Florida. Hope your doing well, seems the forgot you got a cane a week before me. Glad to see some new members of the OFC.

I got something nagging at me that I only know one way to find out !-- I gots plenty brown sugar and molasses -- So what I been wondering about is whether I can make a good rum without distilling ?-- Shall we find out ?-- Sugar --yeast --water ? --Got that !--
I gots to know !
In New Founland they drink a home made rum called Screech.

What we got there ?
STR--x-- PH -- That's Bud's Strawberry pollen on Rose's Purple Haze !
The rest are children of Waldo -Blackberry Snow Lotus --
Purple Haze
Mazar
White Indica
Night Shade
AK -48
Roma Tomatos

The lady that raised D.D. didn't like what D.D. was driving so she bought her a new car !-- I got no problem with that !-- All I wanted to know was is she gonna trade ours in or do I get to keep it ?--- I get to keep it !--
I'm call this a good day ! -- Time to celebrate !-- Where my pipe ? --Maybe mix me some Nightshade and Mazar !-- Caps be kicking in soon !-- All is well !

Nice for you guys keef. DD deserves all good things. That is great. ok, back to the garden.

Back from camp ....had great weather not too much trash to pickup.:)
Looking thru some seeds and wondering what to start...strawberry rhino? Strawberry ice ? The white X BR?delta wave? funk #1? Or..wonder berry? Looking for a winner....what do you think?....:48:....

Those Strawberry might be getting old Cane !-- Funk #1 ? -- I looked and looked for those around here !-- We'll we know where they went !-- Cuz I got a boy named "Herrman the Wonder Berry"! -- Didn't get a girl and haven't bred him yet !-- I run "The White -x Black Rose " -- She fine smoke !-- They all babies right now so no pic !-- I had trouble getting the Delta Wave to germ !-- My old Buddy "The Gloman " sent me those Strawberry seed long time ago and I was just chatting with him !-- Green Santa bout to head north on a seed run !-- I bred "Waldo" my Black Berry Snow Lotus male to lots of powerful girls and he post to make everything better !
No one ever grew some these crosses !-- Want some fresh seed ? -- I got some most potent mom's so if he make everything better then these be da bomb !

Cane I was prowling around the island looking at the damage and I saw something made me think of U and your camper so I took a pic !-- It's a camper on a 2 1/2 ton army truck with 6 wheel drive !-- U could climb a tree with this thing!-- Got fold down grates on sides and back for the perfect patio !

View attachment 20170914_165209.jpg

Interesting, think I will soak some Pennywise and Nurse Larry....don't really know how the pennywise grow she is a C.B.D strain...but we know that N.L.is a winner..

Nice ,that thing take you anywhere, "in style".looks like it made it thru the storm fine:)

It looks rock steady don't it ? -We got 30 something miles of wild beach and U on your own !-- Something tells me he don't get stuck much !--Also makes me wonder what he doing way down there close to Mexico and just how many kilos can he haul at a time ? --- U got Da Nurse ? -- get her wet ! I don't know Penny wise? -- Rose say she might send me some CBD seed if she gets any !-- I never grew any of the high CBDs before !

Should have you covered with some Pennywise....

I get by Cane !--2 more weeks the rotation be up and running again and a couple stutter step weeks then we run hard !-- I think I ask around see if I can snag a couple cases of those MREs they passing out around here !-- I could trade ? -- Anyway I think having a couple cases around before something happens might be better than hoping U can find food after a disaster ?

Some of those freeze dried meals that I pick up for backpacking are mighty fine...keep some on hand myself...

Nothing wrong with irradiated food in my book !-- He said as he ducked for cover !-- Food that will keep on the shelf for years ? -- I'm down !-- I hate getting out the milk and it's bad !-- Be nice just to get another bottle out the cabinet ? -- A case of MRES comes with a chemical heater so U can have hot food without fire !

Man thats a Texas sized Food Truck there.....where do you find these things man ?

I'm winding down !-- D.D. on her way back to Austin tommorrow! -- Rose I believe this car when I see it !--

U know I skipped a lot of school back in the day but seems I remember a teacher breaking down World War 2 for me like this
-- "Nazi's bad !-- People fight against them good !" -- O.K. ? -- Not good people on both sides !
U don't see a lot of ISIS parades so why we let the Tiki Torch Klan March ? -- They both terrorist groups !-- If ISIS tried to change thier name to get around that ? -Would we'd still stop them ? -- I would hope so !

morning ofc,,,,life getting back to normal ,,,hope the food store is stocked today,,did not buy a lot before the storm ,,as I did not want to stock pile can food and water in a house I thought would be blown away by the storm,,,running out of tea,and a few staples,got 40lb bag of dog food so there good ,,,my new beans showed up yesterday,,getting every thing ready to restart my rooms,well my veg room first then my flowering room,,will have a few dozen ????please be patient with my ,,ive never started from scratch ,,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back