Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I can lift a full 5 gallon bucket don't mean I should Rose !-- D.D. be in for a week or so Tuesday -- She got a respiratory bug or something helping her sister clean -- We were talking last night about selling the beach house and buying something with a little more privacy up closer to her job !-- I would like to buy --move the grow -- Polish this place up and put it on the market !-- Just don't think we can make that work !-- I don't want to have to start a grow from scratch with seed !-- May have to do it anyway ? -- Put enough up --shut down -- buy the farm and set up a permanent grow ? -- I don't like it !--I got some nice girls I don't want to give up !-- What to do ? --

5 gallons of Apple Wine is down to about a gallon and a half -- Couple hours we'll have to taste and see what we got ? -- Kill the yeast and adjust the taste and we got a gallon of Apple Jack !--

Who wants a drank ?

Morning all. Its a great day in lala land. Ziggy, if those were established clones when he started, they will be fine. Shoot, they should produce well assuming he does everything else ok. I usually get about 3 oz. per plant if I flip my clones at six weeks. Personally, I like 8 but if you revert them back and forth, you won't like the result. It tends to cause a shock they can't recover from and you wind up with a good quantity of lousy bud.

Keef, Losing the genetics that you have blows but growing from seed is fun. You never know whatcha gonna get when you haphazardly throw plants together to get seeds. Every once in a while you get a real keeper but the problem becomes stabilizing that set of traits so you can repeat it. That's why you hear about those clone only plants I guess. I really like the cool stuff like purple strains and the colorful budding plants. I had a NL that got ripped off which had beautiful buds. Mostly they are indica dominant though and I prefer sativa effects. Never mind that most indica dom strains that are potent make me cough up a lung.

Nick I'm still trying to figure out how I can do it without losing anything !-- One reason I turned Waldo loose on the girls was to have seed if I have to start over ! -- These "clone only " varieties I thought were pretty much a thing of the past with selfing and such ? -- I like consistency !-- The Nurse Larry I grew before is gonna be the same as it will be in the future ! -- That's my whole thing about cloning ! -- That thing I said I wanted to call The Purple Rose ? -- They ain't gonna all produce Purple bud and I don't care cause the one I keep will !-- Good chance it will also have blackberry undertones !-- It'll be there in those seed -- I just got to find it !

I got 2 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon plants from seed Umbra sent !-- First one I sexed was a girl !-- I don't know if she has the lemon trait or not she still in early bloom and I won't get much from her 1st run --She a baby !
She was big enough for me to get my cuts -- I'll get a taste and I also put BlackBerry Snow Lotus pollen on a little limb !-- I'm after some Blackberry lemonade !

I learned some stuff from working thru those White Widow seed !-- I am a fan of unstablized poly hybrids - x- poly hybrids -- Because they will throw the most variations !-- Something got only 10 % Indica and I got enough seed ? -I show U an indica dominate pheno ! -- Like a box of Chocolate ? -- How U know which is best unless U take a bite of each ?

U see this thing ? -- Grandmother was Plush Berry - x-Strawberry Desiel out the house of Umbra !-- Granddad was A Strawberry Rhino from pollen Bud up in Canada tossed to me over the border !-- I then bred a girl from that union to BBSL I got from Giggy !-- That Plant is straight up O.F.C. sheet right there !

View attachment 20171119_172800-1.jpg

4:22 ...Here....:48:...
Oregon Lemon...sounds yummy !!!!

Zigggy, i didn't see your post until now. I would let them be. 6 weeks veg will be fine.

I wasn't looking at seed !-- I ... uh ? -- A totally unrelated Purple -- O.K. ? -

- Post Traumatic Purple !-- Anybody ever heard of it ? --know anything about it ? -- Sounds like something I should be growing ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake time !-- If I gotta live in this world at least I'll do it high ! --

Good morning peeps. About to make some fresh organic coffee with some local fresh cream and a packet of Splenda. Gotta problem. I have two absolutely stunning columbian trimmers and all they want to do is get naked. I normally outsource my trimming but damn. They were getting one and a half units a day with closes on but with them off they are getting two a day. Things are slowly getting out of hand where they were flerting hard last night. They are here for two more weeks. I try to think of a saying Dave Ramsey(radio financial advisor) says that has made an impact on me. “If you can control yourself you can be rich”. Help.

Ya'll some freaks on the west coast ! -- cold wet and nasty at the beach ! --

Morning OFC...raining heavily...Think I will head down to Aggies for a little trim party....Whoooohooo...smoke'em if ya gottem...:48:..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back