Auto White Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

225smokestack

Well I am back to start my 3rd grow. Hopefully it will be my first successful grow. I germinated 5 Feminized Auto White Russian seeds 2 days ago. They were all popped today. Put them in the soil this afternoon.

I am using:
- Homebox S
- 400w HPS w/ Digital Greenhouse Ballast
- Cooltube
- 6 inch exhaust fan
- Circulating fan in the tent
- Regular old MG Soil

Temps at its max is 81 degrees. Usually right around 78.

No pics for now b/c well... its not much to look at. :) When they break through the soil I will begin to post some pics.

Anyway. hope yall enjoy this journal. I know I am looking forward to this grow.

Also wanted to add that I got the seeds from dope-seeds.com and they arrived in 9 days. Great service. Great selection and will use again.

Green Mojo for you Smokestack....Hve you ever grown Autos before? They are a lot of fun...I hve never grown the Auto WR before...I hve done Buddha White Dwarfs though.. I wonder how similar they are?

And I agree with dope-seeds... I hve ordered from them before...got my Russian Rocket Fuel autos from there and they hve been the best autos I hve grown to date...Keep it green

I have never grown Autos before, but I have been looking at them for some time now, looking at a bunch of other peoples grows. And from what I can gather, they are gonna be perfect for what I am looking for. I have a fairly small area to grow, and I am only growing to support me and the g/f's supply. Plus, you can't beat the 2 month grow time!

Any advice you can give Hamster? I planted the seeds directly into 12" pots, b/c I have read that autos do better without the transplant process. Is that correct?

225smokestack said:
I have never grown Autos before, but I have been looking at them for some time now, looking at a bunch of other peoples grows. And from what I can gather, they are gonna be perfect for what I am looking for. I have a fairly small area to grow, and I am only growing to support me and the g/f's supply. Plus, you can't beat the 2 month grow time!

Any advice you can give Hamster? I planted the seeds directly into 12" pots, b/c I have read that autos do better without the transplant process. Is that correct?

Yeah I hve heard that before as well...Go with as big a pot as you can get away with...especially depth wise...I hve 2 Auto WD's going in a planter that is on the shallow side and the plants are very small...Spearchucker has found the same exact thing...they like the deep pots...Give them plenty of light..at least 16 hours and as high as 20...keep the nutes on the light side till flower and then hit them with some bloom nutes...water when needed..:)

Pulling up a chair for this grow.....I am a auto fan sa well...Subscribed!~

what seedbank makes this auto white russian? first seeds i ever bought were white russian from serious seeds, and they didnt grow (not the seeds fault :( ). i have an emotional connection to them. any relation?

Check Lowlife Seeds outdoorsman.
hxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/lowlife-automatic-white-moscow

wow i was very pessimistic clicking that link thinking there was no way in hell they made them feminised. but they do! hell yeah. i think i just found my beans.

"Auto White Moscow is an auto flowering cross of a Serious Seeds White Russian female with an original Lowryder."

SO excited and definitely following this journal :)

been watching this one myself.i,m doing auto soviet which is a lr x ak47 x uzbekistan.so i,m keepin tags on this for comparison.:)

I have heard that autos are a waste of time RE: quality, potency & Yield. Is this just a far off opinion or what? There seems to be quite a few fans of them here. Any particular reasons you guys/gals like them vs. "regular" growing? And I am not challenging anyone, I am just curious.

this is my first ever grow so i,m doing autos for ease and speed.i have read that certain autos will hit 90grammes dry bud.and ive seen autos that hit 23% thc,lowberry for instance is between 17 and 23.thats not to be sniffed at.and u can have plants at all ages together because the light remains the same regardless.i guess its sorta lazy mans weed in a way.but hey i am lazy:)

Dont believe the DutchBreed hype mistertee.
They probably cant even hit 17%. Not from the journals and smoke reports Ive read anyway.

I hve grown quite a few autos and hve consistently gotten good results...I am sure the smoke does not rate up there with the best regular strains but make no mistake the smoke is potent...I like them for their speed and convienence...

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I hve heard that before as well...Go with as big a pot as you can get away with...especially depth wise...I hve 2 Auto WD's going in a planter that is on the shallow side and the plants are very small...Spearchucker has found the same exact thing...they like the deep pots...Give them plenty of light..at least 16 hours and as high as 20...keep the nutes on the light side till flower and then hit them with some bloom nutes...water when needed..:)

Thanks Hamster! I will be giving these ladies a 20/4 light schedule.

HI 225smokestack I AGREE WITH HAMSTER IVE ALSO GROWN AUTO'S FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS WITH GREAT RESULTS IN DWC ONE THING I WILL SAY THEY NORMALY TAKE BETWEEN 9AND 10 WKS TO FINISH.
IVE GROWN LOWRYDER2 AVE 1.75 TO 2. OZ PER PLANT EASY RYDER 3 PLANTS 7 0Z OF DRIED BUD BLURYDER 1 0Z PER PLANT
I THEN TRIED SOME FROM NEW BREEDER AUTOFEM WITH MIXED RESULTS AUTO KUSH 0.75 OZ 1 PLANT AUTO AK47 1.5 OZ 1 PLANT AND AUTO BIGBUD 2 0Z 1 PLANTST TWO NICE SMOKE BIGBUD VERY POOR SMOKE I NORM GIVE THEM N UPTO WK 5OR6 I USE BIGBUD AS WELL BUT GOT BETTER RESULTS MIXING IT WITH SENSI TWO PART BLLOM
HOPE THI HELPS YOU OUT
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GROW
POP65:headbang2: :farm:

Thanks Pop. Just got back from the LSU game. 3/5 have popped through the soil so far. Hopefully the other two aren't far behind. Will prolly get some pics up tom.

GEAUX TIGERS!

I grew the white russians, but they didn't do so well for me. I've seen many good grows of them, though. So, good luck, I hope they go nuts.

ElJefe1971 said:
I have heard that autos are a waste of time RE: quality, potency & Yield. Is this just a far off opinion or what? There seems to be quite a few fans of them here. Any particular reasons you guys/gals like them vs. "regular" growing? And I am not challenging anyone, I am just curious.

I think it depends on what auto you're growing. The auto ak's, lr2's, and the white dwarfs are the three strongest, and biggest, I've grown. I've had some bags that were better smoke, but it matches up with 90% of the "headies" that are sold around here. All three of those strains will yield and ounce or more in ten weeks. Take a look at grandaddytoke's grow journal, http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27951 , He gets over two ounces each off the lowlife ak's.

HEY POP, I FOLLOWED YOUR BLUERYDER GROW EARLIER THIS YEAR, AND WAS WONDERING; "DID IT TASTE/SMELL LIKE BLUEBERRY?? I HAVE SOME AUTO AK X AUTO BLUEBERRY AND WAS WONDERING THE OUTCOME...ONLY REASON I GOT THIS KIND WAS BECAUSE IT WAS CROSSED WITH THE AUTO AK..< BIGGER PLANT, BUT THE BLUEBERRY FOR BOTH IS FROM DJ SHORT...

pop65 said:
HI 225smokestack I AGREE WITH HAMSTER IVE ALSO GROWN AUTO'S FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS WITH GREAT RESULTS IN DWC ONE THING I WILL SAY THEY NORMALY TAKE BETWEEN 9AND 10 WKS TO FINISH.
IVE GROWN LOWRYDER2 AVE 1.75 TO 2. OZ PER PLANT EASY RYDER 3 PLANTS 7 0Z OF DRIED BUD BLURYDER 1 0Z PER PLANT
POP65:headbang2: :farm:

Just a few pics. Nothing much. 4/5 are through the soil. :)

100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

100_0674.jpg

Latest posts

Back