Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone Kraven I hope everything comes back is good news time to get my bake on and get some chopping done:48:

Who in that administration does not have ties to Russia ? -- My Papa he said U walking thru the woods and there is a pile of stuff on the ground -- It Looks like sheet !-- Smells like sheet !-- Taste like sheet !-- There is a pretty good chance it is sheet !-- They stank !

Back at it are ya Bro. Funny as hell,,,just like Hilary in her black leather coat, :rofl:

Where ya been Hopper ? -- Don't get mad and stroke out on me !---I know how your heart do when U get upset !--- It's outta our hands !-- I bet ya Gen. Flynn done rolled over on them !-- It's an exciting time to be alive !-- CBS say 60 % of America want an investigation to find out what happened !-- The man got a 36% approval rating !-- U one of the few left ! --

When D.D. rolled up the other night I got a text --said -There is an opossum in the garage! -- Possum in the garage is my middle name !-- We went to it !-- Sounded like a cat fight !-- Car horn broke us up right before I was about to take him out ! --I just didn't want to get blood on my good shirt !

If D.D. try to tell ya'll I was running from that Possum don't believe it !-- -- It was just a tactical retreat !

Lol,,,,i am high Little Brother and messen with you. This freaking Sour Diesel is killer.

And you need to get out more Bro. :smoke1:

Hopper I wish I could !-- Last week or so been bad !-- U musta shipped me a load of that hill country cedar pollen down here with those fronts !-- I'm hoping it'll clear up some now !-- Sour Desiel ? -- Is that the one they just call the Sour ?

I got no Sour Desiel but I'm be just fine !-- Took a nice dose of caps and D.D. say this cartridge didn't work !
It was a battery problem !-- I hit it hard and I think I coughed up a kidney or something !-- Dam !-- I might better hit it again ?

View attachment 20170329_181507-1.jpg

I got no Sour Desiel but I'm be just fine !-- Took a nice dose of caps and D.D. say this cartridge didn't work !
It was a battery problem !-- I hit it hard and I think I coughed up a kidney or something !-- Dam !-- I might better hit it again ?

Keef I got 2 sour Diesel In two weeks into flower The one is a monster she could probably take a whole bin to her self

Just got AJ's secret sour

Judging by the name sounds like it's going to be good

Growing a plant listed as a schedule 1 narcotic drug is a federal offense !--- and a political football !-- Period !

Everyone here guilty of Conspiracy to Commit a Felony ! -- ( except Bud !)--- ie:-- Talking about Growing Weed !--

Good evening everyone how is everyone's night going so far

lane with of few of my classmates (1967) Reminiscing about our first car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back