tallest weed plant ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
anyone know how tall the biggest weed plant ever recorded was? anyone have any pictures of some tall *** plants? :peace:

Not too sure, but there have been recordings of plants up to 20-25 feet and a trunk like a tree around the equator, not sure if these are legit or not, but thats all i have heard.
~T-Bone

I will eat a pound of my best weed if someone can post a pic of a plant with a trunk/stem the size of tree.

not a shrub, bush, hedge, a TREE........

like if you looked out the windo and looked at a tree

not like.....

you looked out the windo and saw this plant like thing and thought thats almost as big as a tree!

This is how bad i want to see pics of big trees i mean plants

:headbang2:

bombbudpuffa said:
I have trees where i'm from that big:D...or lil.

lmao my bro grew some wear the steams wear the size of my wrist about 9 10 foot tall never seen any 20 feet tall tho lol

yeah that was a long time ago on HT mag. i think it was Max yeilds, but not sure. i just remembering the text saying there were a few that were in existance and they trees, i'de love to see it myself, then again it could have a been a big fish story.
~T-Bone

holy S*** look at the buds on that first link haha how do they grow them that tall?

Outside under the best source of light...the sun. And I'm sure they do something with soil and nutes. But that's the potential of outdoor growing. Marijuana monsters.

There are weed plants growing all around India in the area I live and I have see them up to 15 feet... not exact size, measured by looking at it. They grow wildly here and there is no one to cultivate it... until I moved back.

Gimme about an hour to photoshop something up! I want pix of you eating the whole pound LMAO!

allgrownup said:
I will eat a pound of my best weed if someone can post a pic of a plant with a trunk/stem the size of tree.

not a shrub, bush, hedge, a TREE........

like if you looked out the windo and looked at a tree

not like.....

you looked out the windo and saw this plant like thing and thought thats almost as big as a tree!

This is how bad i want to see pics of big trees i mean plants

:headbang2:

BTW look in the Rosenthal book page 54 BBB
"This greenhouse required a vertical extension."

I'd say by looking at his pic, If the door is standard 8 foot, then these plants are 15+ feet tall..

Latest posts

Back