Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dumb move.
We got a sheriff here in O high O, that was arrested for 43 counts, 38 of them felonies. He gets suspended and part of the bond requirements is no contact with anyone pertaining to the case or with any person or duties with the sheriff department. Well this goof ball is a member of the central commitee that votes for an intrim replacemented. He actually voted for his own replacement. They are now trying to revoke his bond.:rofl: And he is still running for reelection! :rofl: What a joke:laugh:

And I thought I was high:laugh:

BIU :bong:

I hear a Banjo playing in the background. Lol.:farm:

ima make you squeal like a pig! wheeeeeeeewheeeee!! fat piggy. lol

B I U :bong:
Been that kind of morning.:(

Taking the day off just to B I U even more.:) :bong:

Duck, i will smoke with ya all day... lets start. oh you started first, well I am on it. Lets burn one.

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,we are now 7 and 1,,,,go Cowboys.

Well at least the comercials are over. :woohoo:

sorry I've been MIA

I had seizures in my sleep on the 30th and haven't been home since.

Brain tumor: MRI and Scar

Just got home about 1.5 hours ago and have taken 2 SMALL bong rips
(coughing/sneezing is a HUGE NO NO !!!!)

Yup, they even did the tumor removal "AWAKE" to make sure as little to NO damage was done
while removing the 8mm x 10mm tumor , 1" deep sitting on my dominant side motor and speech center.

yes, seriously as in:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g[/ame]

So I just wanted to stop by and catch my friends here on MP up on that's been going on
in my life for the past 14 days

as of now we don't know if its cancer or not and as far as I can tell, absolutely no damage was done
during the seizures or surgery

:bong: :bong:

View attachment IMG_0981.JPG

View attachment IMG_0990.JPG

OMG Joe! Hoping that everything goes well and you have a quick recovery! You and your family are in my thoughts.

only the tip of the iceberg of reality is beginning to sink-in on my Ride: Life

like walking in-front of a bus
I guess cancer diagnoses (or not) and DOD determine if its epic or not :cool: but doesn't it for all of us.

yes a 16 day tolerance break "+" helped ;)

:48:

Joe, they just took that sucker out huh, WOW, your past two weeks have been something no one ever wants to have. When will the biopsy's be back? I am so glad to see you here! What is DOD?

date of death

sadly, ironically, meaninglessly... in the process of moving these past months, all of the paperwork (extensive, elaborate paperwork) has yet to be put away down here related to my fathers' 7/13/11 DoD

I'm staying off the perkiests/oxy what evers' they had me on (which I took minimal of even under their suggestion)
I have 8g's of CBD gold label oil, a bit of my own and PJ's to ease the pain and reduce the swelling on hand.
but any new personal is a good 70 days away (hippy slayer)

so far I have it back to around
1-2am on 11/1/16

the dog, barking at me, in grand-mal seizure.

note I have -0- memory of this part
took 6 of them to get me down the stairs, secured
I'm assuming the tumor ruptured and the pressure set-off the seizures
but n the process of stopping them, acute kidney injury occurred

there's a few "induced coma" and trache-tube removal parts of the story I'm not looking to find too hard but yes I am trying to keep/find the brain surgery ones

NOTE
I also wanted all to know that I was 1000% open and honest about the fact and amount of herb I use
to EVERY Dr that asked and
1000% came back with the didn't really care about that, just when did I stop smoking cigarettes

Latest posts

Back