passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a test in less than 2 hours. I just drank 32oz of strip NC and have not smoked in 7 days. I am an everyday smoker and I am nervous as heck cuase i quit my last job before getting hired on to this new position. I am 6 foot 230.
I just mixed a glass of jello and someone posted previously. I am trying everything hoping I get the desired results.. PASS!!

I inform you all next week.

My boyfriend whole house smells like weed. i am on probation. will i show up dirty becuz of his grow room?

thursday. but just a bowl. next drug test in on the 10. i should be fine. been drinking gallon after gallon of water

so i have been so worried about the smell in my bf house.(grow room). plus i smoked a bowl on wednesday. Prior to that i havent smoked for 3 mth. I have been drinking gallon after gallon and flushing my sytem. Cant spell. So i went and got one of those at home drug test. I took it before i drank my water and i passed. !!!!!!!!!!! so it only took 4 days to get one bowl out With drinking at least a gallon of water a day.BUT NO WATER TODAY!!! good to know!!!!!!!!

lavender said:
so i have been so worried about the smell in my bf house.(grow room). plus i smoked a bowl on wednesday. Prior to that i havent smoked for 3 mth. I have been drinking gallon after gallon and flushing my sytem. Cant spell. So i went and got one of those at home drug test. I took it before i drank my water and i passed. !!!!!!!!!!! so it only took 4 days to get one bowl out With drinking at least a gallon of water a day.BUT NO WATER TODAY!!! good to know!!!!!!!!

I have a 100% sure fire way to pass a urine test. I've used it several times for new jobs probation and parole...I quit smoking!

You are on probation! Is it worth going to jail for smoking pot? Not just you either, I've read about so many people that know they have a test coming up who still smoke. FYI, your probation officer will not be using a cheap over the counter hokey dokey urine test, good luck.

Pre-Employment drug screening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a test in less than 2 hours. I just drank 32oz of strip NC and have not smoked in 7 days. I am an everyday smoker and I am nervous as heck cuase i quit my last job before getting hired on to this new position. I am 6 foot 230.
I just mixed a glass of jello and someone posted previously. I am trying everything hoping I get the desired results.. PASS!!

I inform you all next week.

**well I passed.. but i turned down the job for a better offer that does not require pre-employment screening.
My suggestion is to drink lots of water and use a "kit" I like to use it for my own personal peace of mind. I have passed 3 tests using "kits" and water.

I bought at GNC for 50 bucks. Pricey and not the best tasting, but I would do it again to get the job!

PASSED!! Wow. amazing. Im from southern california, we have the dankest buds here. now its all about the kush, the real kush, not the so called 'kush' people down south or the east coast claim that they have. I have been smoking for every single day for years and years about (5 years). anyways. Heres my timeline...

last session.

36 hours later. Bought knox gelatin (unflavored powder gelatin) and 2- 32 ounce orange gatorade.

drank 1 bottle.

1 hour later took a piss.

1 hour after min after, emptied a full box of knox ( 1 oz.)
i also added 3 crushed vitamins and 3 crushed asprins (just read that vitamins make your piss look normal and asprins help mask thc, Dont know if this did anything, but added to the drink anyway)

30 min later took a piss. then ate some food and drank about 24 ounces of gatorade

30 min later took another piss.

about 1 hour after the last piss, went to the clinic and did the test.

and about 72 hours later, i found out i passed.

very very cool. thanks everyone.

I Know for a fact that 48 hours isnt long enough for thc to clear out of my system because i failed before.

bahaha having a background in both culinary and chemistry, aswell as a hobby of pharmacology, i can say two things. the OP's little plan is 100% fabrication. the reason it may have any effect is the step telling you to piss right before you piss for the test. only good advice in it.

and two, the guy above me is a complete douche.

1) gelatin does not congeal unless it is bloomed in hot water first.(hotter than 98.8*)
2) even if it could, or you boiled it first, it needs to sit in a sub 60* environment for several hours for the gelatin protein to stiffen.
3) your stomach will never hold 48oz of fluid long enough for it to set.
4) water is not absorbed thru the stomach lining
5) metabolites are filtered out by the liver and kidneys then excreted directly into the waste.
6) broken down cannabinoid metabolites are formed, transfered, stored in, and removed from lipids processed out of fat globules .
7) excess water in the body is handled by its own system. this system does not interact with the lipid system.
8) gelatin is a protein which is dissolved from ground animal bones using moderate heat, and a big vat of hydrochloric acid. your stomach is a 99* bag of HCL...

word. logic and 10min on google does wonders.

Ther's one born everyday:rolleyes:

If this nonsence worked scientists would have developed a method to eliminate the variable.

If getting caught dirty is going to be such a great hardship on your life.....quit smoking!!!

Latest posts

Back