MP LED Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am running Led of the cheap nature. A 4 chip cob 225 watt draw and 120 10 watt led pulling 275. have 2 more 120 10 watts coming to replace a 4 ft 8 bulb T5 HO.
4 led in my 4 x 4 tent.
Hippy

I've got my eight tube T5 HO fixture set with some new vivosun 6500k tubes, ready for my fall grow (old tubes were 3200k I think) veg segment. Staying with the my old setup (led) for bloom, as it worked pretty good. WH I'll be watching for your grow to see the progress with your lights. :watchplant:

I've got my eight tube T5 HO fixture set with some new vivosun 6500k tubes, ready for my fall grow (old tubes were 3200k I think) veg segment. Staying with the my old setup (led) for bloom, as it worked pretty good. WH I'll be watching for your grow to see the progress with your lights. :watchplant:
I have five in the tent The back 3 are l to r
GSC, BB King, WidowGum

View attachment 329172tent (Small).jpg

MP LED members, just curious what your using for veg. Looking towards my next grow and might switch from T5, fluorescent light. Kraven, I'd love to have one of those illumitex neo sol's but a bit out of reach financially right now

Hey bro I use a combo of t5 and illumitex ns for veg..with leds the fan leaves are thicker and more sturdy my stalks are also thicker...led for veg is way to go but I haven't fully switched over ..

Has anyone tried the small led shop lights at Walmart by shop of America.40 watt 112 lumen per watt .?? Maybe for clones

I have seen a bunch of people using COTS LED's that are having really good results Tech. They pop the globe off and set them up in small arrays. Most are using the lower wattage like the 30 - 60w LED replacement house bulbs from HD or Lowe's

I feel like running LEDS after reading this thread! Esp COB!

Latest posts

Back