Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew lots of yard work finished and then to the hydro store to get stocked up again....they love to see me when i stop by ;)

Now cooling with a bowl in the A/C.

Chop it up and make a nice pile !-- When the wind stops blowing so much !-- Light it up !-Sit out in the dark and watch it burn !-- - Looks like about a 2 joint fire to me !-- That sound about right Kraven ? -- 2 joints if U have help smoking them ?--Watch the fire --Watch the stars !-- I'm easy but sounds like a good time to me !

Yes its good and seasoned...it's the other half of the top of the tree that hit my shed / fence during the hurricane last year.

Hey I just saw on the news that local EMS say they are answering more calls for synthetic marijuana poisoning than calls for all other things combined !-- I know I'm brain damaged but I don't understand !

I got to have one Umbra !-- I'm see how many colors they come in cause I'm want one of each !--

Hopper they got this Stars Red Fish tournament (? Name )-- Cost U $25 to enter !-- They released the tagged red fish today !-- Over the next several months they give away RVs--Trucks --Boats and lots of other stuff !-- U pay $25 to enter and if U catch the right tagged fish U could win a new truck -trailor and boat !-- U going fishing anyway ?

Got 150 gummy bears and a pie pan roll up out of the batch. They in the fridge chilling. Thinking I licked the wrong spoon to many times. Using Lesso recipe from MP. How long will Dry Ice live in my Freezer ?

Ya'll gonna make me go get some dry ice !-- I got this other question maybe somebody tell me what to do ? -- I trim with these little sprung scissors -- I got several pair and when I trim I keep them in the little bottle of alcohol and switch out when they load up -- I didn't have any Everclear so I used 90% Isopropyl -- My scissor wash alcohol is getting thick !-- What can I do with it ? -- I use Everclear after this !-- What can I do with Everclear scissors wash ?-- Lots of goodies in that stuff !

Just don't put in on or near the coils for any large amount weight.
The returning Freon can exit the freezer as a super cold liquid instead of a cold gas. In a cascading effect your refrigerator lines will become colder and finally cold enough for the liquid Freon to hit the compressor. Instant lock up. Iced freezer coils will eventually do the same thing; BTW it also lasts about a day in a Styrofoam cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back