Im Back Stronger Than Ever Lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Hey everyone I know its been awhile but I'm back :D As alot of you know on my last journal i had a battle with mites and i lost :eek: and riped the whole room out and cleaned everything:hubba: Now i built a new room in the basement:D the basement has a dirt floor so i out down i wooden floor and built some walls and all that good stuff lol:hubba: .
I'm also doing Hydroponics DWC for the first time and I'm loving it:p Its so different and not as boring as soil:D soil was fun but i noticed that hydro is alot faster i have about 25 plants going at the moment half of them are in flower will list all the strains and stuff after but i will name some of them StoneyBud Ambrosia White Willow Chery Malawi safari and many more :D I'm also using BC nutes the recipe for success and its working fantastic:p plants are growing like freaks Well I'm gonna post some pics starting with the building of the room hope you all enjoy any suggestions would be great thanks By the way the other person with me is pothead420 good friend;)

Finnished Walls 2.JPG

Sticky & Pothead admiring the girls.JPG

Old wiring & box.JPG

060.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

055.JPG

008.JPG

Sticky building the floor.jpg

Sticky adding a wall board.JPG

Nice job! good luck to you and those ladies you got there! Ya'll gonna paint the walls white later or use mylar? It works wonders with soil. Keep up the good work!

Thanks B for stopping in if you look at the top pics the wall aren't painted if you look at the bottom pics they are painted:D just painted them:D for Now i plan on going to the hydro shop this weekend and getting some Mylar a hood for my light and some more nutes;) and what ever else comes to mind lol still have to finish the veg room want to get the sea of green going dont want to ever have to buy again;)

039.JPG

058.JPG

036.JPG

Welcome back Sticky. Good to have you back. Too bad for your last grow. Damn those pests!

It looks like you have a fantastic setup going. Great work on the new grow room. The DWC is fantastic. I hope to switch to that when I move to my new house sometime soon. Those buds are looking tasty.

Keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and grow it big!

welcome back Sticky, i was wondering why i haven't seen your name in awhile. good to see you got something going too. keep up the good work.

same here, nice setup, a basement would be my favorite op, get mylar at walmart, you can get a nice used hood super super cheap off ebay. I would get a vented hood so you can lower that light as low as possible. :hubba: glad to see you around pal.

mmmm you have been lifting weights ...........lookin sexyyyyyyyy lol jk bro just crackin jokes and im not gay i swear lol but they are looking mighty fine sorry just really high lol :)

Hey Sticky...I go away for awhile and look what you do???? Completely redesign your operation!!! And going Hydro, too!! Very cool!!! You did a great job w/the new room, too! Your plants look beautiful!

Hey everyone thanks again for stopping in:eek: I been real busy lately so its been hard to get things finished but i finally finished the veg room all i have to do is put the lights in and load it up:D I even tiled the floor lol hey it will be easy to clean:p hope to have some pics of it filled soon peace

035.JPG

036.JPG

038.JPG

010.JPG

026.JPG

012.JPG

lookin very nice bro, how long have you been doing dro? did it take a while to get accustomed to it? or is it pretty easy work with ph and ec/ppm meters? what nutrients do you use? general hydroponics 3 part you prob stated everything but just blowed and yea lol appreciate a hit back if you can :)

Hey mang whats up. Glad to see ya back at it and may i say everything looks great. :aok:

Latest posts

Back