toffee or caramel canna butter recipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
About a month ago I ran across a recipe with pics on some forum... was it here? All I remember is that it seemed to look like toffee or caramel and the poster cut it into pieces and wrapped each piece in wax paper and posted pics of the final product. I remember that I thought it would make a pretty cool adult halloween treat.

Does anyone else remember this post? Can you help me out?

Good to see you OHC, no i don't remember that post. Sorry.

I dont but have been doing intense research on edibles...That one sounds wonderfull as well

hi to Rosebud :)
OK so I finally found the recipe I was looking for on another forum...
this is from shithead :)

Caramel
makes 77 pieces 1/2" x 1/4" x 1-1/2" .....
1c sugar
1c dark corn syrup
1c WELL-WASHED cannabutter. If you skip the wash step, they taste like **** flambe.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt

Butter a cookie pan with sides, preferably a nonstick one. Flat cookie sheets do NOT work!!!!!
Ideally you will work in an enamelled-cast iron saucepan.
Melt butter in a large, HEAVY pan with the corn syrup and sugar. Bring to boil over LOW heat stirring const, and boil for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, return to VERY LOW heat, and bring to 245'F while stirring constantly.
REmove from heat, whisk in flavorings.
Pour into pan.
Allow to cool undisturbed until fully set.
Cut into whatever size and shape you like, and immediately wrap each piece in waxed paper.
Preferably, you should always make candy on cool DRY days. Wear LONG SLEEVES. This stuff will cause severe burns as it bubbles and pops during the final heating

:ciao: OHC

Just made some and its cooling as I Type:D..Ill be back to share how it tastes and crap

Much :heart:

:ciao: OHC

I used 50/50 on the butter and still had a strong MJ taste..Some peeps like that taste..Im not a fan...thanks for the thread Girly Grower:hubba:

DSCF3827.JPG

DSCF3829.JPG

DSCF3830.JPG

DSCF3831.JPG

DSCF3849.JPG

DSCF3850.JPG

DSCF3851.JPG

DSCF3852.JPG

Latest posts

Back