THC amount/strengths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan789

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum but not to growing. Regarding the medicine that we all are striving to produce, what types of tests, evaluations are used to determine the relative strengths of our raw product? Just curious.

most analytical labs do gas chromatography, most growers do the seat of the pants testing by smoking it.

Umbra, thanks, I've been using that default method also. Just wondering if inside the community anyone has used something from " engineered medical" a device called "tcheck"?
I know they're lots of supposed products that claim to do this, but I saw this online and wondered if anyone had used it?

a breeder I know was using a portable device that could look at THC, THCA, CBD, CBDA, CBN, and THCV as well as terpenes. He was using it to help guide him with his parental selection, esp males. It was a crowd fund device. I have no idea what it is called.

WH, checked on the sage analytics, price unknown at this point.
MyDx has a $700 unit that tests oil, and dried herb.
And tCheck for $300 which at this point only checks oil.
Thanks

I get mine tested for 50 bucks a test. I test for pathogens and potency. I am in washington state if you need a name or anything.

Thanks Rosebud, I lived in the Tri-Cities myself at one time, what I'm trying to do is acquire something (that works) so I can check my own. I see that this potentially is going to be a bigger market (for self testing) and it will also answer my own questions on the tinctures and rubs I'm making with regard to their strengths. I got tired of purchasing unknown strength rubs in the dispensaries and started doing it myself with a magic butter maker.

Send it to Weedhopper,,,i will test it for you. :smoke1:

Are test results consistant throughout the plant?
Do the results change over time?

I get mine tested for 50 bucks a test. I test for pathogens and potency. I am in washington state if you need a name or anything.

How many days does the test take to determine if there are pathogens?

Just received a call back on the sage analytics, their unit is $23,000 if anyone's interested. :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back