Anyone dealt with montrealcannabis-seeds.ca?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highman

berry berry sneaky!
Reaction score
Placed an order 2 weeks ago and haven't seen anything yet. He said it would take a week and now he won't return my phone calls.

Yes that's him "Dino" he sounded very friendly/helpful over the phone and now I cant get a return call. It's been 3 almost weeks now. Do me a favor. When you talk to him next tell him he needs to square up. If not I'll be leaving a post like this on every major board I can.

Yes that's him "Dino" he sounded very friendly/helpful over the phone and now I cant get a return call. It's been 3 almost weeks now. Do me a favor. When you talk to him next tell him he needs to square up. If not I'll be leaving a post like this on every major board I can.

not funny really but I'm just as ticked at the guy in Toronto.
This Dino fellow has done right by me, how do you feel about email and email transfers?
If you PM me, I'll give you his email, he's same day response with me.
But Dino Is QuebecCannabisSeeds... could be there's a Dino at Montreal Seeds too?

Hi everyone
i purchase seeds from montrealcannabis-seeds.ca 2 times now and spoke with Dino the 2 time he was very help full. i also found shipping was a bit long as well (12 days) but i find hes worth the wait he always send me extra seeds and not just 1 or 2 free seed he gives packs
last time i ordered 1 pack of blueberry and 1 green crack he also added a pack C-99, Purple rider auto, and L.A. special as a gift:)

Hi everyone
i purchase seeds from montrealcannabis-seeds.ca 2 times now and spoke with Dino the 2 time he was very help full. i also found shipping was a bit long as well (12 days) but i find hes worth the wait he always send me extra seeds and not just 1 or 2 free seed he gives packs
last time i ordered 1 pack of blueberry and 1 green crack he also added a pack C-99, Purple rider auto, and L.A. special as a gift:)

It's the same Dino at both places, and here I thought I was special with those extra free seeds :)
I guess Highman can't find his way back here, but I've no doubt it got straightened out.

Well here we go into week number 5 since I placed the order and still nothing. Dino is no longer returning my emails.

Well here we go into week number 5 since I placed the order and still nothing. Dino is no longer returning my emails.

Not what I wanted to hear. I really don't want to go through that again, I thought I had a good guy.

Well after just over 6 weeks the beans finally showed up. It took 5 emails, two nasty voicemails and probably 6 missed calls but hey... they are here.

Would never deal with the asshats again my friend.

I have zero intentions of purchasing from this Dino guy again. If it wasn't for sopappy I probably wouldn't have received a thing.

Whoa! hold up, guys, two against two, it's a draw
Dinon39 and I are doing fine by this fellow DINO at Montreal or Quebec cannabis seeds
I am ordering more today, emailed yesterday morning, he replied late yesterday.
I will ***email transfer*** today, seeds in the mail today and I'll have them in a week

I mentioned my disgruntled forum buddy but I don't think it made any difference, Highman, it just took a ridiculous 6 weeks to get there. Some kind of communication breakdown perhaps:

Hi Michael

i cant answer about him sins i don't know who he is? i never got a email or call for a complaint
any ways i think you know that i dont try rip any one off. its totally the contrary i always give extra strains and seeds with all my orders.
http://montrealcannabis-seeds.ca/ has more selection
Thank's
Dino

I think the trick is a direct email order and ask if you can email transfer,
my bet is the slowdowns happen waiting for money to clear

Whoa! hold up, guys, two against two, it's a draw
Dinon39 and I are doing fine by this fellow DINO at Montreal or Quebec cannabis seeds
I am ordering more today, emailed yesterday morning, he replied late yesterday.
I will ***email transfer*** today, seeds in the mail today and I'll have them in a week

I mentioned my disgruntled forum buddy but I don't think it made any difference, Highman, it just took a ridiculous 6 weeks to get there. Some kind of communication breakdown perhaps:

Hi Michael

i cant answer about him sins i don't know who he is? i never got a email or call for a complaint
any ways i think you know that i dont try rip any one off. its totally the contrary i always give extra strains and seeds with all my orders.
http://montrealcannabis-seeds.ca/ has more selection
Thank's
Dino

I think the trick is a direct email order and ask if you can email transfer,
my bet is the slowdowns happen waiting for money to clear

The guy is full of ****. He knows exactly who I am. Also the money cleared right then and there. I was on the phone with him to make sure it cleared. For whatever reason, it took 6 weeks and a bunch of **. I left multiple VM and EM. It would take days to respond sometimes. Any who.. The beans are here.

The guy is full of ****. He knows exactly who I am. Also the money cleared right then and there. I was on the phone with him to make sure it cleared. For whatever reason, it took 6 weeks and a bunch of **. I left multiple VM and EM. It would take days to respond sometimes. Any who.. The beans are here.

Well this is some weird.
At least you got your seeds, I gave that ******* in Toronto 300 bucks for NOTHING

I'm thinking you are not in Canada, Highman. That might be part of the problem, getting the seeds across the border.
I'm much closer and have been doing okay, I'm trying Dino again this week and will keep all apprised.

Hope ya got the seeds they claim they are.

Hope ya got the seeds they claim they are.

hmmmm, good point.... hey, waaaaaait a minute, seeds can't talk

Highman, did you get what you ordered? any freebies?
Can you report back on your germination?

Also, I went ahead with my order and mentioned that you got your seeds. Neither of us think I had anything to do with it and he still insists he does not know who you are. (funny if it wasn't so infuriating waiting for seeds)

Blueberry, I finally got some Blueberry
Why can't I find Jack Herer anymore?

They're here.
I thought it was my Grower13 plant markers so my friggin' jaw dropped when I opened it. I sent the email transfer this morning. He must have shipped yesterday, next day delivery, granted, he knows I'm posting but still... I'm impressed.
I wouldn't give up on him, highman,
how are you making out with the seeds you got?

I wanted 4 x 5 blueberry but only got 3, he ran out,
subs look okay to me
little seed container is pretty cool
and I don't know how he knew I needed screens

View attachment dino.jpg

Hi everyone

waaait a minute..... DINO N39 ?
Dino, is that you?

Hey Sopappy sorry for the delay. You are correct, I am not in Canada. There were a few freebies in the bunch as promised. I sent the seeds along to their final destination which is not in the US. They have planted 3 seeds and germination was successful on all 3. I will report back with quality.

Customer service and product quality are the two main reasons to be a returning customer. I know this from being a business owner for over 13 years,

There are many fine seed banks out there that can do better than this.

Good luck your with future seed purchases!

Hey Sopappy sorry for the delay. You are correct, I am not in Canada. There were a few freebies in the bunch as promised. I sent the seeds along to their final destination which is not in the US. They have planted 3 seeds and germination was successful on all 3. I will report back with quality.

3 GODDAM SEEDS!! Highman, ***?!
I've lost 300- on one friggin' order
I've had 50% germ on some orders!
AND YOU GOT FREEBIES WITH THAT ORDER TOO?

That's the oil from my rig mixed with a couple coolies talkin', not me
good to hear from you Highman!

searirussree, I may not go back, only 5 of 15 looking good, I'm pissed
I want to try England to Canada
but nervous about the cross border thing

Latest posts

Back