Square Pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
Does any one know a site that carries 4 or 5 gallon square pots?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

depends on where your from,, in canada,, home depot, walmart canadian tire,, or green and clean,,, or just go to your local garden center,, i hope this helps

walter said:
depends on where your from,, in canada,, home depot, walmart canadian tire,, or green and clean,,, or just go to your local garden center,, i hope this helps
Sorry,I didnt say where I am at.Wasnt thinking:D I am in the US and my garden centers can only find 3 gallon,our Hydro shop can only order 3 gallon,none at super wal-mart.I know that there are acouple people on here that got 4-5 gallon square pots.

in canada,, home depot, walmart canadian tire

Nuh-uh!

I've searched high and low, and (here) they only carry the ridiculously inefficient round pots. :D

Thank goodness the hydro store started carrying square pots.

Bubby said:
Nuh-uh!

I've searched high and low, and (here) they only carry the ridiculously inefficient round pots. :D

Thank goodness the hydro store started carrying square pots.
ha ha ha thats funny as hell ha ha ha ha whaaaaaaaa,,, check out green and cleen theyll get you what you need,, anyway 3 gallon pots are all you really need anyway especially if your indoors.i guess it everyones personal oppinion thoe

Latest posts

Back