Growing Help???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltypimp

Reaction score
Hey,

Could someone give me a dosing schedule of strength...? I am using Premier professional Pro mix BX.

I am using FloraNova Grow and Bloom and liquid Karma...?

FLORANOVA GROW SAYS:
1/2 tsp/gal------300 PPM------.7 EC
1 tsp/gal--------600 PPM------1.3 EC
2 tsp/gal-------900 PPM------2.4 EC
3 tsp/gal--------1200 PPM----3.5 EC

FLORANOVA BLOOM SAYS:
1/2 tsp/gallon------250 PPM------.5 EC
1 tsp/gallon------500 PPM-------1 EC
2 tsp/gallon------950 PPM-------1.9 EC
3 tsp/gallon------1350 PPM------2.6 EC

LIQUID KARMA SAYS: ?????????

I am going to grow some hollands hope, purple star, greenhouse white rhino, blueberry, purple power(?), magic bud, mazar, and ice cream, opium, and some Alpha... Ill choose later...

Can someone tell me a schedule I should use that wont kill my plants... from vegetative to flowering...??? Ive heard that I should be in the range of .6 to .7 EC..

The dosage really depends on the strain you are growing. I have some mandala hashberry seeds that are very sensitive to nutrients. I use floranova in my hydro and I have to feed 25% and I still get some burn on my hashberry. With my silver haze I can use 75 to 100%. I start out at 25% and go up from there. The plants will tell you pretty quick when they have had too much. If I start seeing signs of overfert I flush for a day or so and and work my way back up to the point before it was too much.

Hey Masgrow,

When you say 25%, does that mean the lowest they tell you to use, which would be 1/2 tablespoon to get .7 EC....

25% of the recomended dose for the plants growing stage. They recomend different doses for different stages. It is always better to play it safe. You won't hurt the plants by going light at first. You will do more damage by going heavy. My dad uses flora nova in his vegatative phase at 1400ppm but like I said it depends on the plant strain. He tends to grow more sativa hybrids and I tend towards the indicas and indica hybrid strains for my medicine.

My plants are growing at a medium rate right now and I am running about 500ppm. Even at that my hashberries are on the edge, with good ph, temps, and humidity. My other plants have nice color and growth.

"The flora nova I use says different, 300, 600, 1200, 1700.

you should start with 600, I gradualy moved up to 1200, and today I gave them 1700ppm(3tsp/gal) Kush, white widow, and lowryder #2. the lowryders are taking the higher dosage.

Hey,

Is FloraNova grow and bloom all you use...??

Would it be easier for me to just use advanced nutrients, organic igunaa grow and bloom, since its organic, so its more gental to a degree????

Latest posts

Back