60 Degrees here in NY today ***????

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up friends, romans, and countrymen. :D Well today here in NY it's freaking 60 degrees. *** is going on. Last time i remembered we were supposed to have snow this time of year and here it's 60 degrees. Shite mang i might toss out some seeds out (NOT). :p Anywho what are the temps like where you live this time of year?

Highs of 80-90F around here

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
Highs of 80-90F around here

Eat glass....

LOL! kidding. It's been 50-60 here too, so I guess I can't complain. Just north of New Your, Canada side.

ny ny such a buetifull spring day,

def a amazing day its usually like 10 degrees in ny by now

maybe the people who work in the gov't need to expand their minds a bit and bust those ******* corporations emitting all the excess emissions in our atmosphere.:mad: this world isn't ours, we're borrowing it from our children.

i suggest a couple joints during parliamentary sessions:D

its warmer here in ohio this time of year too. something bot right about it all. i think in the next couple of years its gonna be warm up north here all the time and cold down south.....i laugh thinking about all those warmer states in there houses with no insulation, would good hard snowy winter might thin down the population a little bit.

60-70 in NorthCarolina
I saw on AOL news that this is one of the hottest winters ever lol

:D Its that global warming. im tellin yall,#1 threat to man.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
:D Its that global warming. im tellin yall,#1 threat to man.

The #1 threat to man is man.

yest. shorts and a t-shirt. flippin crazy.

On the west of Europe at the moment is 48.20 degrees F (or 9 degrees Celsius) and this year is considered the warmest ever since records began in 1800.
Definately, the Global Warming is doing its job.....

It's been getting a little chilly here at night. Way down in the 60's. Right now, it's 81F and feeling very good. The gators are singing. Damn skeeters are out again...

OK East coasters enjoy El Nino while ya can. While the left coast is gettin' slammed with storms, the power was out for three days last week do to El Nino.>)

Latest posts

Back