Run away from the cure.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rami

Reaction score
Hey ppl.

I feel the need to bring this subject, once again maybe, to the eyes and ears of people I care for. I dont know any of you in personal ways and I have not really established any of what is to be considered as a friend on here, but to me you are all my friends. My hemp growing buddies :) .

Last year was one pretty hecktick year for me. I was forced to be thrown out into the wild as I would call it, the ''grown up world''. I had to learn how to become independent and support myself in every aspect in my life. One pretty tough year I would say.

I enjoyed almost every second of it until I started having "health problems". Ones that I have waisted so much time, effort and especially money hoping that i would solve this problem.

See, I have been to many doctors and went through so many tests to find out wat my problem was, but at the end, nothing!

People around me began to think of me as a hypochondriac, a person who believes that he/she has some sort of sickness or disease despite repeated assurance from an expert or from some sort of a test. To a point maybe I was, because if I had no doctors to help me out or at least someone, I knew I had myself to deal with this some how. Too much research about symptoms and diseases led me to diagnose myself with several things.

I never believed that that was my problem, I had symptoms everyday such as major headaches, joint pain, extreme fatigue, and pain in very werid parts in my body.

All of this had lead to depression and anxiety, unhappyness and panic attacks.

''''START FROM HERE IF U DONT WANNA HERE ABOUT THE STORY OF MY LIFE OR IF U DONT LIKE TO READ TOO MUCH'''' ;)

To sum it up and get to why i have opened this thread:

One day I was bored and was googling weird ish on the internet, i stumbled upon a great website. A website that told me that had the CURE for almost every disease. Of course out of scepticisim, I didnt believe it! But out of curiousity I had to check it out. Plus hemp was involved! haha

Anyways, the website is called hXXp://www.phoenixtears.ca created by a great man called Rick Simpson. Who claims that he had cured cancers and many other diseases with ''HEMP OIL''.

Fortunatly, I had a grow op at going on at the time, so i had nothing to lose.

Grow op was over, and I produced hemp oil out of my plants. The resaults amazed me. I felt better as soon as i started using it, my symptoms started to fade slowly until they completely disappeared. I was amazed by the fact that I had spent thousands of dollars, waisted so much time and effort, went through so many tests and took so many drugs and medicines and ended with nothing. And one day I find this out and I make my own medicine at home from completely no experience in any medical way, but growing marijuana of course.

Headaches went away, pains went away, depression and anxiety went away. I started thinking of this man as a living legend for what he is trying to do for the people but the system and the corporate world just wont allow him to, but the internet is a powerful weapon :hubba:.

BUT...the ammount i had made lasted me ten days exactly, and now, about 4 months later, my symptoms are starting to show again. I decided to go to a doctor, again.

Put me through a bunch of tests, and for once I get a diagnose from wat i believe to be called an ECG test.

The doctor said that i have extra charges on the left side of my brain.

So I believe that hemp oil regulates these charges, and because i didnt have enough supply for about three months of it, I did not completly cure myself, therefore my old symptoms are starting to show up again.

Anyways, my health problem is not as serious as others, not a very major problem.

Watch this video made by Rick Simpson, please, this is information you can really use in your life, information that might even save someones life, maybe even your own.

From what I know of and what I remember, he have tested this out on people with Terminal Cancers, Diabetic Ulcers, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancers, Anxiety and Depression and countless and unknown other diseases. If it did not cure, it helped. I believe I am living proof that it worked for me on Anxiety and depression and what I believe to be ''Extra brain charges''.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Please watch this and experiement with it and hopefully this thread will keep runing and we find out more about what Hemp oil can cure due to this forum being a major growers forum and the fact that this cure is almost avalaible for all of us.

Thank you and good luck.

watched it many times rami.;) :cool: .

we applaud what mr simpson is doing for the cause. this is a true man of compassion.

hope you can get your grow on soon...bb...:cool: .

I was about to post a thread detailing Rick Simpson and his movie Run From The Cure but Rami beat me to it by a few months. Rick Simpson is a hero to all of us in his home province. There is many torrent sites with this video in better quality than the youtube. Maybe even a full DVDR of it on TPB. I highly recommend this film to all fellow growers and advocates for the legalization of marijuana

Latest posts

Back