How can i make hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OGKushman said:
As stated:

OK? I posted some of my own:)confused2:) legitimate :)confused2::rofl:) research and your response is OK. Well...I think we are done here. ;)

Lets just agree that Hashish and Kief are 2 different products. That it is :)confused2::confused2: ) quite obvious they give different effects, :)confused2::confused2: ) are made different ways, and the processes used to make them originated from different strains which formulated the style of extraction. :)
Care to share your "legitimate research" as to how hash and kief (imo unpressed hash) give "different effects" and how this is "obvious"

madpup said:
Care to share your "legitimate research" as to how hash and kief (imo unpressed hash) give "different effects" and how this is "obvious"
Never said I had done research on the high. Just some thing I learned using expensive equipment.
OGKushman said:
I have mounted some kief in a slide and observed it at 40,100, and 400x with the barlow lens, focal on, and did not get a 2V, extinction angle, color,...nothing. I put in a gypsum plate and could see only see grain size, the grains were isotropic (did not let light pass through). This means that kief is not at all a crystal, nor are trichomes in any way.
Well its obvious that you have smoked neither. You can hammer for a week on a pound of kief. You will not get sticky, oily, bubbly hash (like whats posted below). Pretty obvious. :rolleyes:

Im really done with this thread. This is not progress, it's become a poo flinging contest. Ill keep my comments to myself on this one. :)

hash1.JPG

master kush kief 001.JPG

hash2.JPG

kief brick.jpg

Listen og.. you can spout off about "expensive equipment" all that you want. It does NOT refute or disprove the information posted. "Hash" is and has been the process of collecting and pressing of trichomes for centuries.
You aren't going to change the facts.
If "your" keif doesn't press, "you're" doing something in the process to muck it up.
"The quality of hashish depends on the quality of the plants used and the sieving and pressing procedures."
If your screen mesh is too large, you allow an excess of plant material to contaminate your "hash".
If the product that you use is inferior, the 'hash' will reflect it in the quality.
THC is NOT water soluble. That is why/how bubblebags work.
Hashish
Silk Screen Mesh Conversion Chart

Inches

LPI

Microns

Millimeters
0.0021 270 53 0.053
0.0024 230 63 0.063
0.0029 200 74 0.074
0.0035 170 88 0.088
0.0041 140 105 0.105
0.0049 120 125 0.125
0.0059 100 149 0.149
0.0070 80 177 0.177

--- LPI is lines per inch, which is the same as U.S. Mesh. In real world applications in the United States, silk screen may be sold simply as 155 mesh. This would be the same as calling it 155 lines per inch, or 155 U.S. Mesh.

--- A micron is equal to one twenty-five thousandth (1/25,000) of an inch, or one millionth (1/1,000,000) of a meter. A millimeter is equal to one thousandth (1/1,000) of a meter.

--- Screen mesh made out of multifilament polyester should not be used for sieving hashish because it is not as good and will not last as long as other types of mesh materials. You can tell multifilament polyester by a mesh rating with xx in it. Example 10xx, 12xx, 14xx, 30xx plus, etcetera.

--- When making hashish, you can vary the mesh size from about 65-125 microns (about 120-230 lines per inch). If the particles are larger than 125 microns, they are not very potent. As the particle size decreases down to 125 microns, the potency increases.

At about 125 microns, the powder is what most people would consider good hash. The potency increases as the particle size decreases down to 65 microns. At 65 microns, the trichome particles are at a point that most consider optimal. Particles smaller than 65 microns tend be broken or immature trichomes (medium potency).
hXXp://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/hash012a.htm <-- from the same site that 'you' posted quotes from in another thread..:)

There's no "poo flinging" going on. Any time that incorrect, misleading, or simply false information is posted here, you can just about count on it being challenged, refuted.
We have a pretty knowledgeable and experienced collection of members at MP. Not a lot of mis-information is allowed to 'slip' by this crew...;)
I was seiving keif and processing iso oil 15 years ago. I purchased my 7 bag set of bubblebags about 5 years ago. I have ran dozens of batches through the bags, and have studied/observed the results under magnification. They collect and separate/sort the 'trichomes' by size. Just as a proper "seiving" process does. "Pure melt" 100% pure trichomes from bubblebags is absolutely the finest form of "hash" available.(see the "subcool thread) I'm not just blowing air out of a hole in my neck, I know of what I speak.
hXXp://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/#hashish

wetwash3465.jpg

platefull.jpg

bubbleingglass.JPG

fullbubblemacro.JPG

plugs.jpg

OGKushman said:
Never said I had done research on the high. Just some thing I learned :)giggle:)using expensive equipment. Well its obvious that you have smoked neither. You can hammer for a week on a pound of kief. You will not get sticky, oily, bubbly hash (like whats posted below). Pretty obvious. :rolleyes:

Dang

You caught me out OGK

I know nothing
Never Research
Have never smoked hash, on three continents in a total of seven countries (or more)
Without the use of expensive equipment
Never made hash, with as little vegetative contamination as possible.

Or

Did I decide to challenge your misinformation to get into a weeeeeeeeing contest...........:chuck:

sans-vertani.gif

Latest posts

Back