Cab is too cold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Temps got down to 64* inside my veg cab today, This cant be good.
Somebody give me the lowdown.... How bad is this?

I don't think that is that bad, really just wanted to post how I combat low temps. I put my air cooled hood on a thermostat. Hope this might help you.

TURKEYNECK said:
Temps got down to 64* inside my veg cab today, This cant be good.
Somebody give me the lowdown.... How bad is this?
I wouldn't even worry about it TURKEYNECK. Like Eman said it's not that bad. ;)

good. I like the controlled hood exhaust idea, however, my veg chamber is full O' tubes...no hood in there. I may try this in my flower room though.

HOW COLD IS TOO COLD?

Hey i was going to post a question about temperature but you've already asked;). Im getting worried becuase me temperature changes from 66-68F to 76-78 when the fan clicks on and off. Is this going to cause problems?

Those temps mentioned won't hurt anything.... it is supposed to get cooler during dark periods anyways...

Quoting Mutt:

Quote:
Level of temperatures: lower temperatures make for a larger number of female plants, higher temperatures for more male plants.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=1974

Quote:
good ole Ed Rosenthaul states:
Both excessively high and low temperatures can slow marijuana's rate of metabolism and growth. The plants function best in moderate temperatures - between 60 and 85 degrees. As more light is made available, the ideal temperature for normal plant growth increases. In high temperature and moderate light conditions, the plant's stems elongate. Strong light and low temperature conditions will decrease stem elongation. During periods of low light, sem elongation can be decreased by lowering the temperature.

http://www.quicktrading.com/tips16.html

Looks like your good:) , when you say you have tubes, do you mean cool tubes or flouros?

Cool tubes can still be run with intake side open, might want to put a small peice of fabric over the intake to keep dust to a minimum.

As far as flouros, you could overdrive a couple of them to warm the room a couple degrees.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back