Use as an aphrodisiac

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennysMan

Reaction score
I'm sure this has probably been posted before but...

Has anyone ever used Jenny as an aphrodisiac? If you haven't I can HIGHLY recommend doing so. I've gotten into the habit of smoking a joint right before I see my girlfriend and, let me tell you, it's a hell of a lot of fun. I'd be pretty horny at the best of times, but after having smoked a joint beforehand I can hardly keep my hands off the little lady. She doesn't complain either. They love the extra attention.

So if you're looking forward to a nice intimate night in with a special someone, then a blast beforehand is a pretty good idea in my opinion.

yeah, i can get pretty horny of smokin' and then lookin' at a beauty, the fun is when you've smoked before having sex, your orgasm will come later then usual.

greetz

I'm the opposite. Usually don't last as long in bed after smoking. Vodka, however, is a very different story...

depends with me, if she's a horny thing, i can come pretty quick, but that doesn't mather, as long as the batteries don't get empty, i will have hours of fun, every time :D

greetz

When my girl and I share a joint before sex we peak at the same time every time. It is very intense.

Latest posts

Back