Help Please, My Kid is in TROUBLE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasick

Reaction score
First time on this site. My kid got expelled last week and we go to court on Tuesday. My attorney said she will have to take a drug test there, urinalysis I think. She said it will be 1 1/2 weeks by the court that she had last smoked. How can I help her beat this? My oldest daughter said to get Sony 7 (I think) and or Golden Seal at the vitamin store. Any experience with this stuff, will it work? Any other ideas would be great as well.

seasick said:
First time on this site. My kid got expelled last week and we go to court on Tuesday. My attorney said she will have to take a drug test there, urinalysis I think. She said it will be 1 1/2 weeks by the court that she had last smoked. How can I help her beat this? My oldest daughter said to get Sobe 7 (I think) and or Golden Seal at the vitamin store. Any experience with this stuff, will it work? Any other ideas would be great as well.

well... from my experience/knowledge (which isn't saying a whole lot...) I would say she is "up the creek without a paddle". I don't think there are any "home remedies" for getting rid of the THC which is now in her system... where it will be for some time. maybe there is something?... I don't know about it, tho....

I know there is sum kinda drink things that u can usually buy at certain smokeshops and stuff. I think it lasts like 24 hrs or so. Supposed to clean ur body of any thc.

i was recently on probation and this is what i did, i took someone elses piss, put it in a the microwave for 10 secs and then put it in a rubber and taped it to the back of my leg, worked just fine for me, but ive also tryed some detox it did work for me it was the pills but i got tired of spending 40$ every month

ok, i got some experience with this. drinks LOADS of cranberry juice...sweat, and i mean sweat, work out. also find someone on "lasix" or something similiar, any kind of water pill, gots to peeeeee like no tomorrow. if you use goldseal, remember, some people actually test for that, so instead, green tea, ginseng, cranberry juice....oh yea, a SALAD DIET...salads are mostly water, it'll flush your system quickly and up your metabolism...caffine pills will help a little too. stay away from ALL salt products, thats what retains water. this can work, but gotta do it like a religion. hope i helped...i've had a few friends that were in "dire-straights"...and i dont mean the band. all the luck and let me know how it goes.

edited: GREEN PEPPERS, RAW!!!! if someone has a kidney infection, the best bet is green peppers! it'll flush your system quickly, if you put anything on them, make sure whatever you put on it DONT RETAIN WATER!!! all of this WILL clean a persons system out...oh yea, DONT SMOKE ANYMORE TILL THE STORM HAS PASSED!!!!

Octo goes by the same rules I do. I also take a few multivitamins to get the B supplements to make the urine not look like straight water. (Gives it a yellow tint.)

If your daughter tests positive by law your aloud dispute and retest. might buy some time.
There is a list that will create a false positive. (not a garuntee, but if she tests positive its worth a shot)

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml

Also tell your daughter that almost every pothead here says school and life first.....pot 2nd (and only when she can support herself and make her own life decisions and pay for them). ;)

(just giving you something to help drive this home for her)

you got a lot of options I suggest you do all of the stated...
1. You can buy pills that supposedly flush SOME/ALL of the THC out of your system. Find em and buy em.
2. On this site, you can find this jello remedy thing that coats your stomach for a few hours so none of the THC in your body can enter your stomach to be secreted.
3. Get your daughter in sweats and make her run every day a few miles. Get her to sweat as much as possible. This one... MAY be an old wifes tail, but I've heard it works from friends... but you know how that goes. Besides that make sure she doesn't smoke any more. I believe it takes 2 weeks for the THC to get out of your system. so she should already be pretty good. Good luck man. And tell your daughter not to be dumb and smoke/ be high in school.

all the remedies r well and good... she gets tested on tues., I do believe... in a matter of days.

detox drinks worked for me i think theres only a few hour window so make sure u follow the directions carefully if u buy it or you're going to have to spend another $40 on another drink

Listen..this Is The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Pass A Drug Test.

If U Look Up Recenet Posts That Date Back To 2005...

U Can Use Sure-jell...from Your Grocery Store Or Local Walmart

Its In The Jelly And Jams Aisle Next To The Jello

You Mix 1 Box With 20 Oz Of Water.....drink

Drink Another 20 Oz Of Water

Easy Greasy Food To Add Color To Urine

Urinate Once....take Test Hour N Half Later And pass

This Worked For Me From Reading Posts In This Forum From cincy Boy

They Date Back To 2005...and Yes It Does Work!

Smoked 1 Day Prior To Testing

Use It Cheapest And Safest Way To Pass drug Test

seasick said:
First time on this site. My kid got expelled last week and we go to court on Tuesday. My attorney said she will have to take a drug test there, urinalysis I think. She said it will be 1 1/2 weeks by the court that she had last smoked. How can I help her beat this? My oldest daughter said to get Sony 7 (I think) and or Golden Seal at the vitamin store. Any experience with this stuff, will it work? Any other ideas would be great as well.

PLEASE READ ABOVE POST..SHE WILL PASS USING THIS METHOD :)

I blieve its called Sur-gel ??? its raw gelatine i think

i have heard it works too.

tell her to drink lots of water, cranberry juice.
and if you have a hot tub / jaccuizi, tell her to sit in the hot tub for as long as she can and pee as much as she can ( outside the hot tub).
She will sweat out almost all of the thc, by 2 days of soaking. THC stores in fat sells, and im pritty sure you can sweat it out.
I know this works, i have passed 3 test that i shouldnt have passed by doing this.
or go by detox

mj takes a month to get out and some times more it is in ur fatty tissue so the fatter u are the longer its in ur body it varies from person to person spmeone as skinny as me can get it out in 3 weeks buy not doing nothin but not smokin but in ur case is what u need to do is i guess try a detox drink i do not no how good they work because ive never used them ,,but really u have no choice u have to try somethin so like some up above do all of the above but most importanly do the detox drink and fallow the directions closley but i can tell u from expierence and like i said im very skinny just drinkin lots of watter and juice does not work it might work for a hour if u drink a lot and pee a hole bunch but u have to leave ur home and drive to take the drug test and rember it in your fatty tissues so peeing wont help her unless they are gonna drug test her at ur home and u no when they are comin and she can drown herself in drinks and keep peeing and still no garentee ,,non of these methods are garentees some things that work for some will not work for outhers it depends on height weight metoblosim thinghs like that but ur best bet is like i said some kind of detox drink method,,i wish u and her all the luck in the world and if she does get cought just tell the judge that ur gonna make her get help and rehab being that she is young he will go easy on her she wont go to jail unless she is already on probation ,,,good luck

tom-tom you are wrong here, just drinking water will work. even if you dont soak in a jaccuzzi.
see, drug tests work because when your body processes THC, it makes an after product( which is not thc) and it shows up in your Pee. Your body produces say a few drops every 5 mins., if you are constantly drinking water, and then peeing everytime you have too. your blatter will mainly be filled with water, and only a few drops of the thc by product; which is not enough to show up on a drug test.
The way to cycle flush your system before a test is to , like i said, drink water, and pee everytime you have to. soon you will be on a drink and pee cycle. if you do this the day of your test, and you pee right before you go...and then you drink water on the way to your test....when you pee again, there will not be enough thc by product to make you fail the test.
Doing this makes your pee clear as could be, sooo eat some greasy foods, like fry's before you go

ALSO ! when you take a drug test, when you first start to pee, dont let the first bit of pee go into the cup. pee for a second, then fill the cup... and stop peeing before you are done peeing. you dont want your last few drops to go into the cup.

tom-tom said:
mj takes a month to get out and some times more it is in ur fatty tissue so the fatter u are the longer its in ur body it varies from person to person spmeone as skinny as me can get it out in 3 weeks buy not doing nothin but not smokin but in ur case is what u need to do is i guess try a detox drink i do not no how good they work because ive never used them ,,but really u have no choice u have to try somethin so like some up above do all of the above but most importanly do the detox drink and fallow the directions closley but i can tell u from expierence and like i said im very skinny just drinkin lots of watter and juice does not work it might work for a hour if u drink a lot and pee a hole bunch but u have to leave ur home and drive to take the drug test and rember it in your fatty tissues so peeing wont help her unless they are gonna drug test her at ur home and u no when they are comin and she can drown herself in drinks and keep peeing and still no garentee ,,non of these methods are garentees some things that work for some will not work for outhers it depends on height weight metoblosim thinghs like that but ur best bet is like i said some kind of detox drink method,,i wish u and her all the luck in the world and if she does get cought just tell the judge that ur gonna make her get help and rehab being that she is young he will go easy on her she wont go to jail unless she is already on probation ,,,good luck

Latest posts

Back