Particular strains that gives you the giggles and strains that make you see tracers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippy_Hippy

Starfish Enhancer
Reaction score
Looking at my first indoor grow and want either a strain that is good for giggle of good for visual effects.

Any suggestions?

-Trippy

Check out Big Laughing. I have heard that is can produce fits of laughing. I do not know this firsthand however.

diablo_cannabis said:
its easier to grow, but thats another time. hint: if ya check out the seedbanks they usually have a description of the strain and the high that you get from it.

Speed Queen from mandala seeds gives me an up high and makes my face hurt from smiling like a fool too much. It is a good producer and a nice mello smoke. It is my giggle med. It is also a good creative high. Good for figuring stuff out or losing yourself while jamming on the guitar.

angel dust...lol. man if you can find a strain that gives you tracers let us know.

I was a tad suss about tracers but I read it in one of the seedbank desriptions for 'Azure" at www amsterdamcannabisseeds.com/high-yielding-marijuana-seeds.html/.

Speed queen sounds alright, just have to find out how to source the seeds safely I guess.

-Trippy

light of jah is supose to make you giggle might be more difficult to grow for beginner ? plus it sounds awsome friend of mine wants to get it...
you can buy the azure there to. I ordered from amsterdam marijuana seeds.....and recieved 20 free seeds with my order....i live in usa

Yeah thats another thing to keep in mind, it has to be an easier grow that works well indoors.

-Trippy

grapefruit from dutch seeds might be of interest to you for laughing...ships world wide...

redberry from PeakSeeds has a laughing affect

I heard LA Confidential can be pretty intense smoke, but I haven't tried it yet.

Yup, a sweet jumbo sativa will do the job. Giggle weed.

Latest posts

Back