lemon tree

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
a friends neighbor has just moved from ma. to cali. 3rd year running he has gone out there for 4 months. cutting mj trees and trimming. the farm he is on grows ALL "LEMON TREE". 10.5 pounds of dried bud from the largest plant. he got very sick the last 2 years. said he coulda died. the fumes while cutting nonstop for months. i researched strain and believe its a cross of lemon skunk x sour diesel. said somas seeds had them but i could not find. the strength is good but its the smell, taste and bag appeal thats so amazing about this cross.

My friend paid $35,000 for a cut. There are no seeds, it is clone only. No one I know who has it, is willing to reverse a cut and make S1 seeds.

Why so much? I get that its good weed,,but 35,000 for a cut. :bolt:

I mean i have seen some monsters grown outside by lots of ppl of different strains,,so why so much for that particular strain?

Just because it's been so heavily guarded and kept under lock and key The lemon tree is considered one of the finest wines of the world

Why so much? I get that its good weed,,but 35,000 for a cut. :bolt:

I mean i have seen some monsters grown outside by lots of ppl of different strains,,so why so much for that particular strain?
It's about supply and demand. NCH wanted a cut after smoking it. The guy that had it kept saying no, until the offer was too good to pass. For NCH, it's part of a much larger plan, and $35K is small change for what he has planned.

I have never smoked it.
So i take it,that its the best Strain of all of them thats out there? Im guessing its the most potent or something. Hummmm,,,i need to smoke some of that,,damn.

To my understanding I think it's more about the smell and the taste The taste is supposed to be out of this world

It better fking be at that price. **** should roll itself and blow smoke in my face at that cost,,,, lol

On the upside I guarantee the guys who have that kicking around don't have it for long

Found this

Lemon Tree is a hybrid cross of Lemon Skunk, and Sour Diesel that comes out of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The strain has been in our family for over 10 years. Lemon Tree is a specific phenotype selected after years of growing this cross. Everything we do is organic and sustainable as possible. We introduced this phenotype at the 2014 San Francisco High Times Cannabis Cup; and was also awarded 2nd place for Best US Hybrid at the 2014 Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup.

Lemon Tree has a typical mature time of about 56 days. A low growing; compact plant with very tight node spacing. The dense buds are covered inside and out with trichomes, and has a very full-bodied citrus aroma, followed by diesel overtones that commands everyone’s attention. When smoked; it has a lemon candy taste, that sits on your tongue for a prolonged period of time. While still relishing in the flavor; it provides a very clear, non-drowsy high is a pleasant surprise considering the overall potency of this strain. It consistently tests between 22 and 25 percent overall THC.

The Myrcene content rivals that of most concentrates. Lemon Tree is currently available in San Francisco at Cookies SF and Dr. Green Thumbs Delivery in Santa Ana.

has a little hermie tendencies. most every one ounce bag has a seed or two from what i heard. buy an ounce and u should be in business. slim chance of finding it here in ma... said it goes for $2500. pound in cali (outdoor grown). $4500. in mass.

Think ill just eat some lemon candy and smoke a bowl of this BD that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. :smoke1:

think i got lemon tree seeds coming. no charge.. know by tomorrow..

has a little hermie tendencies. most every one ounce bag has a seed or two from what i heard. buy an ounce and u should be in business. slim chance of finding it here in ma... said it goes for $2500. pound in cali (outdoor grown). $4500. in mass.
Nothing less than $3,000. In SoCal, it is $80 for an 1/8th. When NCH and I were smoking it at Hempcon with some of his partners, I took two hits and nearly fell down from the head rush.

Nothing less than $3,000. In SoCal, it is $80 for an 1/8th. When NCH and I were smoking it at Hempcon with some of his partners, I took two hits and nearly fell down from the head rush.

wow, good to hear. my info, pricing is coming from one of the trimmer guys whos been out there since oct. he usually brings some home but not sure if he is ever coming back. he soo loves it there.

do a search on weedmaps and you will see where the lemon tree is selling. I know he did a bunch of shatter as well.

do a search on weedmaps and you will see where the lemon tree is selling. I know he did a bunch of shatter as well.

i know the farm he works and is living on. very surprised on hundreds of acres they only grow one strain. i would have a hard time doing that in a 4 by 8 tent. must be some dank bud, as u say..

in what way?? they are growing many acres but have the sun which makes things so forgiving.. thanks

Latest posts

Back