Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooood Morning O.F.C....
Day off from school...??
Been 40s and over cast here..lovin it
..............:48:..........

Oh dear, don't smoke and walk on rafters Nick, glad you lived to tell us... be careful..

WH, I would love to join you for coffee and some old purple haze i found. My '15 grow was good. lol I am waiting for mr rb to get up and move my LED's for me... my plants are telling me they are tooo close... Maybe i just go turn it off. they are in veg, shouldn't hurt.. The light is just too bright. What time do you have to leave. I am sorry you have to work out of town but glad you have the job.. You are a good husband and grandpa and friend.

Thanks Rose.
Yeah,,,i will be leaving every Monday morning bout 630 am and coming home on Friday evening. Yes it is hard. I really miss my Girls ( Wife and Granddaughter ) but i need this Contract and the money. Business has been bad for way to long. Brought my main two guys back. They been with me bout 20yrs. They are very happy.
Gonna watch some football today and chill.

Good morning one and all. Guess what? It's raining...again. A bowl and a cup. Simple. Lazy Sunday morning. Garage is overflowing. These golden tickets got a lot bigger from my trimming them back. Probably too many plants at this point, lol.
Bud, sour banana sherbet is by Crockett Family Farm. Attitude seeds.

Go Pats!!!!!
Glad to hear that you landed a good contract WH.
Be safe ol man.......

Watch who you calling old,,,ya young Whiper Snapper. :smoke1:

Good morning one and all. Guess what? It's raining...again. A bowl and a cup. Simple. Lazy Sunday morning. Garage is overflowing. These golden tickets got a lot bigger from my trimming them back. Probably too many plants at this point, lol.
Bud, sour banana sherbet is by Crockett Family Farm. Attitude seeds.

Sweet thanks Umbra i'm going to try my hardest to get my hands on some of that just the sound of it makes my mouth water in my brain throb Ha ha ha there's another one that I was looking up to I can't remember the name of it I have it written down out in the garage something cheesecake or something supposedly it's supposed to hit up to 35% THC I would never imagine to get it anywhere close to that but it would be nice to have something super strong but yet super tasty I'm like you I have a lot a rich people I'm up against and can't really afford to lose the people I got it's funny when it takes about $1 million to apply for a dispensary license you wouldn't think there would be as many of them popping up as there is

Morning O.F.C. !-- Made it home last night !-- Plants are good !-- D.D. sleeping in !-- I want to go get my pups but the wind is howling out there and this rental car would blow away !-- It tried to kill me on the whole trip !-- Gonna take days before I can move much again !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Made it home last night !-- Plants are good !-- D.D. sleeping in !-- I want to go get my pups but the wind is howling out there and this rental car would blow away !-- It tried to kill me on the whole trip !-- Gonna take days before I can move much again !--

Good morning buddy glad you and D.D made it home OK hope you start feeling better my friend :48:

Morning OFC. There is quit a storm out there. Sure glad, I grow indoors.

YD how are you doing over there? Buckle Up and be safe.

Everyone be safe today. Keef, DD glad to here you made it home and your grow is good. I keep losing the internet because of the weather. It is quiet now. I hope that doesn't mean something. Time for a bowl. And coffee at hand.

I must be near you ness. heavy rain with warnings then a calm period . but more coming. lol
good looking girls keef

Check on my grow. The T/75 and H/78. I got to invest in a dehumidifier. What will happen with high humidity for a long time does anyone have any idea's?

Check on my grow. The T/75 and H/78. I got to invest in a dehumidifier. What will happen with high humidity for a long time does anyone have any idea's?

How high is your humidity Ness

The plants become more likely to get powder mildew and bud mold.

It is running 78 right now Bud.

What kind of ventilation are you running and is it possible to add an extra osculating fan in there somewhere that could possibly help as well it won't help a lot but it'll help a little it's funny on how where you live can dramatically change that I'm fighting like hell to keep my humidity at 40 and that is with two humidifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back