Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hospital gave me, to use, a machine that bends the knee, I'm up to 86 percent. Time for a hit.:bong2:

all the new stuff is a pure trichome machine. should make the gdp x bpu look like roadside hemp, lol.

Take care Ness !

Umbra them's big words !-I don't know where U would put them but I'm game !-- - I like tricome machines !

hey ness, good to see you moving around. we missed you.

Bud -- The Eagle has landed !-- I have Strawberry Rhino pollen !-- Thanks I will put it to work !

Bud -- The Eagle has landed !-- I have Strawberry Rhino pollen !-- Thanks I will put it to work !

No problem my friend I sure hope she gives us something really strawberry tasting

NESS, good you checked in. yes, we did miss you. 86% sounds good.

Nice nuggage up there Keef.

Don't ask me no questions --O.K. ?-- It is not what it was !-- I have not looked at it under a microscope ! --It has some characteristics I been looking for !-- Don't Jinx it !-- just let it slide !--Maybe we talk more about it another time !

View attachment 20170328_170845-1.jpg

Keef your gear is looking top shelf.

Hiya's:

Rosebud
Woodhippy
Budlight
Umbra
nes - glad to hear from you girl
Yarddog

Cleaned and detailed a car I'm going to give to my BIL....after a 1600.00 shop bill. I can't complain...had the car 7 years from new. It has less than 50K miles and never I did anything but add fuel and do the oil changes.....a lot was worn out on her, so I wanted to make it right before giving it to him tomorrow....I have another VA apt to look in my throat to see if there is enough now to call it cancer (we look every 90 days now...lots of fun to have a camera crammed up through your nose and then down your throat into your laranex .....I can feel it growing in the back of my throat again, even more now than when the stripped my cords a year ago.....I'll be glad to for them to just treat it and quit saying it just abnormal cells.....I know what squamous cell dysplasia is...thats one step before squamous cell carcinoma...and knowing the VA and the fact that this type of cancer is fairly low risk and slow progressing.....they are waiting till there is enough to warrant the treatments I bet....not scared just ready to deal with this now instead of letting it get worse and then doing something more radical.....DAMN our government....sent me to fight, knowing that my exposure to both chemical warfare and over 600 burning oil wells....pft......Peace

Evening OFC
Hope all is well. Came home and moved the t5ho 8 bulb from flower to veg. After hanging the 2 new led. 120 10 watt. They say 300 watt draw at the wall.
Keef only one GDP X BPU made it. I got a plan either way.
About time for Supper. And a :joint4:

Don't ask me no questions --O.K. ?-- It is not what it was !-- I have not looked at it under a microscope ! --It has some characteristics I been looking for !-- Don't Jinx it !-- just let it slide !--Maybe we talk more about it another time !

Very pretty my friend :48:

Thanks but spring bugs wars is coming and I'm not entirely confident --they almost wiped me out last year !

In my early career I worked for a platinum manufacturing company developing the manufacturing process for pacemakers. The CEO was the chemist who developed platinum based chemo drugs.

Who in that administration does not have ties to Russia ? -- My Papa he said U walking thru the woods and there is a pile of stuff on the ground -- It Looks like sheet !-- Smells like sheet !-- Taste like sheet !-- There is a pretty good chance it is sheet !-- They stank !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to help D.D. pack up cause she gotta go back to Austin !-- Rain moving thru and high 80's this afternoon !-- Hang in there Kraven !

Hey Bud - That Strawberry Rhino -- Lean a little toward indica or more sativa ? -I ask because of this other thing I might dust with some that pollen - I send U some seed and tell U bout it then !-- A couple dozen seed apiece enough ?- - Got D.D. on the road !-- Be glad when she gets back on her weekend night shifts !-- I gotta go check them girls in bloom !-- Any day now they be ready !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back